☀️ Chapter 16 ☀️

"Where are the other children?!" He exclaimed, looking around. Suddenly you remember.
"I think they're in danger!" You say, rushing over to Suns side. "Danger?!" Sun shouted. "Well, this weird bunny lady took Dylan.. and the other children are gone!" With that being said Sun picked you up and carried you on his back. "All the guards and adults should be home, we have bots handle most of the stuff they used to do around here!" Sun says, walking to the Daycare doors.

"So we just have to find them r—" You cut yourself off. There's another kid in here. "Sun! There's someone else here, he'll be in danger if we leave him." You say, pointing to the play area.
Sun looks over, dropping his flashlight.
"Ah! Be more careful!" You shout, picking up the flashlight and pointing it to him. "Right.." He said, taking it from your hands.

"Hm?" He said, examining you in the dim glow of the flashlight. "Your neck!" You turn away and laugh nervously. "I'm alright, we can focus on that later!" You say, pointing to the play place. "I suppose.." He muttered. He jumps up and steadies you on his shoulders. "Let's go!" He says, running towards the play place. He leaps into a tunnel, moving swiftly but steadily as to not let you hit your head, the light of his flashlight flickered across the walls.

Suddenly he stops. "Did you catch his name?" He said, looking up at you. You were on Suns shoulders, but now it's more like your on his back.
"No.. I don't think I did." You say, a little ashamed.
"That's fine!" He said cheerfully. Even during times like this, he can still be nice. "Hey! New friend! We're here to help!" Sun shouted, begging to climb again.
"Maybe let me look around, if I hit all the generators the lights should turn on early right?" You ask.

"Your right.. but you don't have a flashlight." He's right.. wait! You remember that you still have your mothers phone. You turn on the phone then swipe up, opening the menu. Where's the flashlight setting.. Ah! You click the icon and suddenly the walls get even brighter. "There we go!" You say with a grin. "Good luck!!" Sun cheers, putting you down.
You wave goodbye then he crawls up higher.

He's insanely fast and flexible! How strange, isn't he made of metal? You look around. Guess I'll head down and look around there. "Hey! Dude come out!" You shout, shining your light around you. Ah.. if I'm remembering correctly.. one of the generators is on the ground level. You begin to crawl back down and finally reach the ground. You flash your light around and see a faint red light. The generator!

You run over to it then click the glowing red button.
"Four lef—" Before you could even finish you heard a strange sound. Wirrrrrrr. You look towards where the noise was coming from. Did Sun turn on a generator? "Yup!!" You heard Sun shout from the top floor. He read my mind! You chuckle to yourself then remember how serious your situation is. "Hey kid!" You shout, forgetting you yourself are a kid.

"Will you shut up?!" You heard a voice whisper aggressively. Ah! "I'm up here." He said. You look up and see him, the boy who was hiding. He was up in a small area quite high up, it had a open gap that seemed like a door. How unsafe. "By the way, my names not boy. It's Gregory." He said, flipping his hair. He really thinks he's better then me.. huh? Eh I don't really care. "Are you really not trying to get me?" Gregory says, hesitating from jumping down.

"If you stay here, chances are that bunny girl is gonna kill you." You say seriously, frightening him and yourself. "Hmm.. fine." He snapped, jumping down. His short, fluffy hair bounced with the fall.
"Also uhh, can you help me find generators?" You ask, expecting a no. "Well, I guess that could help me get out of here.. could also save some children." The missing children? I thought those were just rumors..

"Let's split up, you'll be able to tell if I find a generator." Gregory says, turning around to leave.
"Also don't panic if you run into Sun! He's not going to hurt you!" You shout, approaching an entrance to the play place. "Alright, I'm trustin' you!" Gregory shouts before leaping into the play place. I just got to find generators. Should be pretty easy, just three more to go.