🌙 Chapter 33 🌙

Sun turned away from you and wiped his eyes.
Can robots cry? I mean.. he breathes and feels pain! He's practically human! You didn't fully understand what to do in this moment, all you knew is that Sun was really sad. "It's okay to cry you know?" Sun jolted. Suddenly his head faced towards you and you saw a strange sight. Is he crying pink glitter?! Ohhh I see, his fuel! "Of coarse I know that silly! Crying uses up a lot of my fuel so I normally try not to.." Sun mumbled, still practically sobbing. Not being able to cry? No one should have to go through that.. not even a robot.

You gave Sun a tight hug, you made sure to also give him two little pats on the back too. "It's alright." For once you were the one doing the comforting. He needs this, I'm sure. "You okay?" You ask softly. He nods, but he still had pink shimmering tears pouring down his face. Has he been holding this back? This entire time.. has he just been acting tough to make me feel better?

"I was so so worried about you! About everything!" Sun exclaimed. "But it's weird.." He wiped his tears, then released you from the hug. "That rabbit lady, Vanny you said her name was.. she.." He took a moment to collect his thoughts. "She's the one who put me through hell every day, tasing me." Sun said coldly. "So why do I feel remorse? Why do I feel bad when she never did?" Sun sobbed. Her? That lady was the one who stabbed Dylan?! You filled with anger, but the anger boiled down when you remembered the state she was probably in.

"I don't agree with revenge, but isn't it weird?" He said, confused. It is weird. "Well it's a strange coincidence.. but.. you think she was the one who hacked Moon?" You asked, sitting down next to Sun.
Sun audibly gasped, then his limbs shook with anger. "She's gone now.. will the virus also be gone..?" Sun asked, turning towards what looked like a generator sitting among dozens of drawings.

The drawings looked like they'd been done by little kids, various animatronics like Monty and Freddy were drawn badly. Why does he have these here? Or ANY of this here? Looking at the horrible state the room was in filled you with sadness. Why does he live like this? All the other animatronics have a nice room set up for them.. so why? Did they not think he was worth it? That's cruel.

He approached the generator then took a deep breath. "Oh please don't hurt (Y/n)!" He shouted with a prayer in his heart. He swung his arm over to the generator then flipped one of the switches. Click. The lights turned off, but it wasn't completely dark. You could just barely see Sun, except he was shaking vigorously. "This never gets easier!" He choked out, grasping at his face. He fell to the ground with a loud thud, the sound echoed across the small, dusty room, but slowly he raised as something entirely different.

"Oh?" A voice said. Moon? "I feel.. better." He said, looking around. Moons pants had star-like decors sprayed across them, glowing elegantly.
His electric-blue eyes illuminated the room, making it easy to see through the piercing darkness. "The time is 3pm, perfect time for a nap!" Moon snapped, picking you up. Ah! I totally didn't expect this!! He flipped you onto your back, causing you to feel slightly dizzy. Wasn't his eyes originally red? No, only when he was trying to hurt me.

He dropped his body down quite quickly with a loud thud. Dust flew up in the air, making you cough. "Ack!" You wiped the dust out of your face.
"Sorry, I haven't cleaned in a while." You nodded, not really knowing how to respond. You laid in his lap, his large, fluffy hat drooped down in front of your face. "It's been a rough day for Sun, now go to sleep." He whispered softly, brushing your (h/l), (h/c) hair out of your face. His voice was soft and reassuring but you couldn't just relax.

"But my father is—" He placed his finger on your mouth, signaling you to be quiet. "It's alright sunshine, go get some sleep. I think you need it."
He was right, truth is you'd had trouble sleeping for that entire week! You felt exhausted but you just couldn't sleep, you felt so active yet so tired.
"Moon.." You whispered, tugging at his hat.
"Mhm?" I'm not sure how to ask this.

"Can I have a moon-drop?" You asked softly, your voice breaking due to the tiredness. Moon looked a little surprised. He turned over to one of the drawings on the floor, once he lifted it up a bag of candy was revealed underneath it. He tore the bag open then plucked a candy from the heaping pile.
He hovered it over you, signaling you to open your hand. You obeyed, he placed the candy into your hand. You pulled on the edges of the wrapper, creating a crease to peel it off.

Once you opened the wrapper Moon took it from your hands. He placed it down on the floor then turned his head back to you. He patted your head lovingly, you felt an intense degree of comfort.
You felt as if you could cry, your life had recently been so hard you almost didn't want to live it. But now you felt it was different. Anything bad you could have seen or witnessed didn't even matter anymore.
All that mattered was here and now.

He laid his body down then tucked you beside him, wrapping his arm around you. "Your so brave." You couldn't hold in your tears anymore. They poured down so violently yet you didn't make a sound, you clenched your teeth and sobbed. You shut your eyes, trying to force yourself to sleep.
Moon didn't speak, he just continued to pat your head. That was all you needed.

You placed the candy in your mouth, then began to doze off. The last thing you remembered before you dozed off was your lips slightly parting, the candy being taken out of your mouth and someone saying, "Choking Hazard."

—————————————-
Hello everyone! Thank you for all the support on this story!! I'm so happy! Thought I'd make this chapter longer for you guys but be sure to tell me ideas for future stories or maybe even chapters.. 🌚