☀️ Chapter 19 ☀️

Sun approached Dylan, then leaned down. "Can you be a brave boy for me?" Sun said, running his hand through Dylans hair. Dylan nodded. Sun gently took hold of Dylans chin then slightly squeezed, opening his mouth. Dylan scrunched his face in pain. "Please hurry Sun." Dylan mumbled. It was hard to understand him with his mouth propped open.

Sun looked over at me. "I'm sorry about before, I understand. You were scared." He spoke softly.
Suns hyperactive self was absent, probably for the best. "But right now I need you to help me, do you think you can do that sunshine?" You nod.
I shouldn't have.. I shouldn't have said that stuff.
I was so scared. I was so afraid I would lose Dylan.
I-I'm so sorry Sun! "Hold his mouth open for a moment, alright?" Sun asked.

"I can help too!" Gregory exclaimed. "Your job is to keep track of Dylans breathing." Sun said, releasing his hand from Dylans face. You quickly place your hand on both sides of his mouth and open it.
You look over to Sun, he was unwrapping the candy bag. He pulled out a dark-blueish candy and placed it into Dylans mouth. Dylan closed his lips over the candy, then immediately began to shut his eyes.

Suddenly Sun re-opened his mouth, removing the candy. "Choking hazard." He muttered. What does he mean? I mean Dylans awake— You soon realize that Dylan is out cold. "Is he dead?!" You shout.
Sun shakes his head. "No, just asleep." You shortly realize what's going on. Sun takes the silver string and loops it through the needle. "Gregory, (Y/n), please look away." He says.

You and Gregory look at each other for a moment, then you nod and turn away. You heard a strange noise, like the sound of something sharp piercing his flesh. Realizing what it was you covered your ears.
You were turned away from Dylan, but you still kept your hand on his wrist. If his pulse stops I'll know.
You release your ears and look back at Dylan.
He looked somewhat peaceful.

You averted your eyes away from his face, and towards his wound. Sun was very quiet, he pressed the cloth against the injury, making sure to just dab it on. He didn't want to accidentally wake Dylan.
Every time Sun rose the towel away from the injury you got a peak at what he had done. Sun seemed to have stitched up Dylan's wound, now he's cleaning it. Gregory's head turns around.

You don't know if it was in you head, but you heard something. Like.. a door opening. You look over to the Daycare door, did it shut?! No. I'm imagining it.
You wait a moment, looking for anything else.
Beep. You heard a strange noise, or you thought you did. It was so quiet that you couldn't tell if it was in your head. Nobody else reacted to it, so it HAD to be. I must just be on edge. I have every right to be.

"Very good!" Sun cheers loudly, making you jump. The sudden cheerful voice shocked you, saying how dim this situation really was. "He should be fine now! I'll bandage him up then let him get some rest." You realize how amazing Suns medical experience is.
"How did you do that?" You ask in surprise. "I used to do this stuff pretty often, haha." Sun laughed nervously, though you could tell he was relieved.

"So, what now?" Gregory asks. Beep. That noise again. It can't be in my head. But Gregory isn't reacting, did he really not hear it? It was louder this time. "Did anyone else hear that beep?" You say, breaking the ice. Sun stops moving. "What did you just say?" His head slowly rotated towards you, ticking and chirring mechanically.

Suddenly Sun swings his head towards the Daycare door, and reveals a terrifying sight. The bunny lady, standing there. "Too easy." She teased. She slammed the Daycare door shut. "Kids! There's not much time.. I need you to take Dylan and hide!" Sun screams. "W-Why?! What's going on?!" Gregory yells. "Just do it! You'll be locked in this Daycare for about an hour.. I'll try my best to fight it!" Nothing he's saying is making any sense!

"RUN!!" Suddenly the lights begin to flicker.