☀️ Chapter 8 ☀️

You wake from your sleep, ready to start the day.. orrr go back to sleep. You roll over, pulling the sheets back over you. You tend to tussle and turn as you sleep, so it's not uncommon for you to wake up freezing with no blankets. Suddenly you hear your door creak open, "Hello?" You hear your mother say. You really wanted to stay quiet and hope to get some extra sleep.

"Mhm?" You mumble, in a tired croaky voice. "Did you forget? I promised to take you out today!" She said cheerfully. That's right.. where was she taking me today..? Wait! You spring up, full of energy. You look over at your mother, who is already smiling
ear-to-ear. "You had so much fun last time! So I decided to bring you there on a not-so special day!" She said with a clap. Oh yeah! Two months ago she took me there for my sisters birthday!

"Come on sweetie, go get dressed." She says exiting your room, shutting the door behind her. I guess I should wear something nice. You get up and quickly scan the room with your eyes. "Hm.. ooh this skirt is pretty!" You waddle over to a red and pink skirt that was neatly folded on the floor. It had a flower-like decal on it with warm shades that didn't hurt your eyes. The pink wasn't too bright and the red wasn't too dark. Perfect.

You slip your skirt up to your waist and look around the room for a shirt. "Hmm.. what goes well with warmer colors?" You look frantically across your room. A dark black shirt was hung up in your closet.
Around the rims of the shirt was a crimson frill material that made the plain black shirt really come to life. "Everything goes well with black!" You said, rushing over to your closet and picking out the shirt.

You opened your door and smelt the sweet scent of breakfast. "I made some pancakes for you sweetie!" Your mother called out from the kitchen. I love pancakes! You rush over to the dining room and sit down, unable to sit still. She slid a plate of freshly made pancakes in front of you, then she placed a small bowl of mixed berries beside the plate. "Ah I almost forgot the syrup!" She exclaimed, passing you a bottle of maple syrup. 

"Don't put on too much! You have no idea how expensive maple syrup is..." She said nervously.
You unscrew the lid on the top of the bottle, then you give the bottle a gentle tap. A small amount of syrup pours out of the bottle, landing on your golden, fluffy pancakes. You take a small pinch of berries and sprinkle them on top, despite yourself not being a huge fan of berries.

After eating, you hop in the car and place your hands in your lap. Since its just you and your mother your aloud to sit in the front, which your quite happy about. I never really got to explore the entire Pizzaplex since it was my sisters birthday. Then again.. I really want to go to the Daycare again. Suddenly you realize how weird this is. Wait.. I want to go to the Daycare? After all that happened? As the car rattles along the road, you have some time to think.

I want to see Sun.. it was just a coincidence I was caught up in all that drama. I just want to play with him, oh maybe Olive will be there! You and Olive had been keeping in contact, you were practically best friends. "Hey mama.. can I borrow your phone?" You ask, she turns her head towards you. "Do you want to text Olive?" You nod. "Alright, only if your just texting her." Your mother says, looking back at the road. What does she mean? It's not like she has anything to hide.

You suddenly realize how strange it is that your sisters not going with you. I understand that she got to go there last time but.. still. "Hey um sweetie, is it alright if you just see the daycare for today?" Your mother says nervously. You shrug. You wanted to explore, but you didn't really mind going to the daycare. "Sure, I don't mind." You reply, a little confused. You've always been quite mature for your age, you couldn't really say the same for when your left alone.

When your around strangers or around no one at all you can't help but cry, you just become overwhelmed that your mother or father isn't there. Father huh..? I didn't see papa or my sister when I woke up. Your mother looked nervous, you were confused, even a little scared but you tried your best to ignore it.