☀️ Chapter 17 ☀️

After looking around the tunnels for a short period of time you decide to head back down. "Anyone find anything?!" You shout. For a moment there's no response. Whirrrrrr. That sounds like a generator. "Yup!" Gregory shouts from higher up. "Ah (Y/n)!" You heard Sun shout from quite close. He must be below me. You were already on your way down so you decided to continue.

You finally reach the bottom and you decide to flash your flashlight around. "Sun?" You say looking around for him. You see his flashlight glowing, so you approach it. "I'm right here!" You heard Sun shout. As you approach him you get a closer look at his flashlight. "Ah! Your flashlights battery is super low!" You exclaim in worry. He nods.

"Good thing we're on the bottom floor." He sighed.
You both walked over to the security desk, sun placed his flashlight into the Freddy-like charging stations mouth. "Aaand done!" Sun cheers, examining his flashlight. You both went to enter the play place when suddenly. FLICK. The lights shuttered on. Suns already out spikes shot out even further. "Ah, that's relieving.." Sun sighed, placing his hand on his chest.

"How did Gregory do them so fast?" You ask, looking around. "I'm just cool like that." Gregory laughed from behind you. You hadn't even noticed him sneak up. "Ah there he is!" Sun said with a smile. "You sure he's all good?" Gregory asked, backing away a little. "He's kinda creepy don't you think?" He continued. Suns posture changed a little, signifying he was upset. "Ah.. I cant really help how I look, if I could I would! Haha.." Sun laughed nervously.

"Hey now your just being mean!" You shouted at Gregory. "Uhh.. hey I didn't mean it like that!" Gregory snapped back. "Yeah.. yeah.. whatever."
This whole time you'd been approaching the Daycare doors. "Let's go." Sun said, reaching for the door. Almost immediately you three walked out and looked around. "It's 12:42 am right now, so we turned on the lights about eighteen minutes early." Sun spoke, almost as if he was pre-recorded.

Huh speaking of that.. As you walked around just below the lobby you thought you'd bring up something that had been on your mind for quite a while. "Hey Sun, you have emotions right?" You ask, avoiding eye contact. He was already holding your hand. "Yeah I think, why?" Sun replies, looking at you, confused. You were still avoiding his eyes.
"Aren't you a.. you know.. um.." You didn't want to hurt his feelings.. but does he even have them?

He said he had feelings. So what if I hurt them? "A robot?" Gregory finished for you. You swung your head towards the boy, shocked he would just say that. "Ah! I guess your right.. I don't really understand it myself." Sun replied, his voice shaky.
"I have some.. err.. human aspects about myself." Sun replied, trying not to sound creepy.

"Just forget I asked." You mumble, slightly embarrassed. He nods. He must feel awkward about it. I shouldn't have brought it up. You wander around until you find a way up to the main Daycare area, just outside of the lobby. It had a fountain and what looked to be two bathrooms. There was an iron container, it was big enough to carry a large animatronic. "Hey Sun, what's that?"
You ask, pointing at the strange metal tube.

"Oh! That's a charging station." Gregory replies.
Huh? "How do you know that?" Sun asks, his head rotating slightly. "Uhh.. Freddy told me." Gregory responds, scratching the back of his head. Freddy?!
"Wait.. you mean Freddy Fazbear?!" Sun shouted."Yeah, Freddy's been keeping me safe from all the other animatronics." Gregory awkwardly replied. "What do you mean safe? Are they attacking you?!" Sun shouted, rushing over to Gregory's side, releasing your hand.

"Uh.. we'll they haven't hurt me yet.. but they're chasing me!" Gregory replied, trying to make us believe him. "Don't worry I believe you." You reply, putting your hand on his shoulder. "AAHHHHHHH!"
You swing your head over to where the sudden scream came from. "What the hell was that?!" Gregory shouts. You look over at Sun, he looked petrified. "Come on kids!" Sun screamed, running towards the scream.

Where did it come from?! It seemed to come from back inside the Daycare lobby, in one of the party rooms. You run back through the giant iron door, and you leap over the fence just outside the slide. You catch yourself on the stairs, almost falling. "Careful!" Sun says, grabbing your shirts collar. I almost got badly injured! "Thank you Sun!" You say, hugging him for a second but then releasing him.

"We have to help whoever that scream was!" You shout, beginning to run again. You slam open the first party room door. No one? "Let's split up and look through all the party rooms." Gregory recommended. You and Sun both nod.