☀️ Chapter 11 ☀️

You take a deep breath and brace yourself.
"One-hundred!" Sun shouts from below. His mechanical body echos through the Daycare, clicking and scraping with every step. "Found youu~"
You hear him tease from below. He's found someone already?! "Aww man!!" The kid calls out.
He's really good.. what if he finds me?! No.. nothing will happen, he's my friend!

One, two, three more kids were found. "This is too easy!" You heard a kid whisper. Where did that voice come from? You lift your head up and look all around the area your hiding in. A boy with short black hair was hiding on the roof, gripping the bars that held the playground together. He must have incredibly strong arms! "Hey I see you down there!" The boy laughed. "Don't snitch!" You whisper. "I won't, I won't!" The boy giggled. You heard the sound of Sun's rattling get closer. Ah he's coming! You duck your head down. Thud!

Suns in the play-place! Should I change hiding spot?! No it's too late to do that.. "Anyone in here..?" Sun teased, tumbling along the tunnels.
You clenched your fists then got as low as possible.
Don't see me, don't see me. In the corner of your eye you saw a large yellow frame crawl through the tunnel. His head turned a full 360 degree angle, his eyes scanning the room. Suddenly he looked upwards.

"Found you." He said, rotating his head slightly. You peaked around the corner to get a better view.
He's right in front of me! Suddenly Sun gripped the cage-like walls and began climbing up at insane speeds. The little boy shrieked then laughed.
Sun grabbed him then jumped off of the ceiling, spinning in the air then landing on his feet.
You quickly duck out of sight. Sun approaches the generator and stands there for a moment, just staring at it.

"Are we gonna go now Sun?!" The boy says, kicking his legs. "Right!" Sun says nervously, looking back at him. You held your breath until he had completely crawled out of the area you were in, then you took a deep breath. That was terrifying! No offense Sun, but you can be really scary. Wait.. did that boy save me? You smile to yourself then listen to the other children outside.

Every time he found a child he asked them to go sit in the ball-pit, you pity the kids who were hiding in there since they were found immediately.
"Now go sit and wait there!" Sun exclaimed to the boy he found. "Yeah yeah.." The boy whined.
"How many are left?" One of the girls asked.
"Well there's five of you here, so probably four more." Sun replied.

Four more? I'm not doing too bad. Sun began checking other areas in the Daycare, leaving you alone with your thoughts. I wonder if my mother is watching me, haha.. she's probably just as nervous as I am. But it's weird, she was unusually sweet to me today. Thinking of this made you worry, so you decided to clear your mind. "Found you!" You hear sun shout from below you. "No fair!" A girl yells.
Sun laughs, then walks away from the area.

After a short amount of time Sun found almost every kid, except for you. This is actually stressful.. will he find me? I mean, I'll have to leave eventually.
"(Y/n)~" Sun teased from below. "I'm going to find youu~!" He continued. Crap, he knows it's me! He knows that I know about the generators! He's totally gonna find me!

"Does anyone here know where she is?" Sun asks cheerfully. "Nope!" The boy says. He's not snitching! That's a relief.. "You sure?" Sun says, sounding more serious. "Well.." The boy says, nervously.
He better not! "I mean, if you really don't know.. I guess I'll eat this Sundrop.." Sun whined. "Ah! I know, I know!" The boy shouted. Damn it!
At least he didn't snitch at first.. to be honest I would've caved too.

"She's behind one of the generators." He said, sounding a bit guilty. "Thank you!" Sun said, running off. "Hey! What about the Sundrop?!" The boy shouted angrily. Damn it! Is he gonna check this generator?! THUD THUD. You suddenly heard loud tumbling in the tunnel right outside of where the generator is, the generator you were hiding behind.

Crap! You peak outside the generator, looking for any escape. A tunnel! You jump out from behind the generator, the tumbling getting closer and closer.
You sprint into the tunnel, climbing as fast as you could. Tunnel after tunnel you sprinted and sprinted.
He can't find me! He can't! You found a ramp and a slide, you decided to climb the ramp.

You ran across the play-place like a scared mouse and eventually stopped. I'm scared! I'm scared! You stopped running, the tumbling getting louder and louder. You huddled into the corner of the area you were in, tucking your head between your knees.
Your favorite skirt had been torn to shreds, you only just realized this. The tumbling got louder and louder, then it stopped.