☀️ Chapter 6 ☀️

You place the second flashlight in the Freddys jaw, charging it to the max. "Sun..? You there?" You whisper, nervous. "For now! Haha.." He exclaims, still trying to sound cheerful, but very clearly distressed. "W-Well anyways.. I got you a flashlight, if I'm correct and this.. um.. pain your going through is because of the lights, maybe this will help?" You push the barricade aside and see sun still holding onto his face. He's doing very well. It must be because it's still daytime, he can hold moon back easier because there's still bits of light creeping through.

"Here you go." You say, flicking on the flashlight. His robotic hands pick it up and hold it close to his chest. "Thank you dear! But I'm afraid this won't last long.." He says, definitely relieved he can let go of his head. Suddenly he gasps. "Oh my stars! What happened to your face?!" He shouts, holding the flashlight with one hand and pointing to your face with the other. "I got into a fight with one of the other kids.. but I'm alright." You say, trying to reassure him. "I'll be sure to ban that child from the daycare! ... As soon as I can get out from under this desk." He says with a chuckle.

"I'll shut the barricade now but.. is there a reason why moon can't come out?" Sun goes quiet for a moment. "I hate when he comes out, it means I don't get to play anymore.. and he has no sense of responsibility! There's many times where he's done extreme discipline like hurt the kids when they're not sleeping, I'd never hurt a kid but they always punish me for it!" Hearing this you start to feel bad for sun. "I'll make sure the lights turn back on!" He nods then motions you to push the barricade back over.

Looks like that "lie" wasn't a lie after all. You push the barricade back in front of the desk. "Two more." You remind yourself. Suddenly you notice something on the floor. "Is that a taser?!" You exclaim. Sun gasps. "Oh.. yeah, they leave that there for when moon misbehaves!" I thought that he said that they punish him for it? Oh.. "Don't hurt anyone!" Sun yells. "That thing is extremely powerful!"

Hmm. Maybe I can convince that boy to help me.
You walk up to him, taser and flashlight in hand.
"Hey, mind helping me?" You ask the boy.
"Why would I help y-" His facial expression changes from a smug look to pure shock. "Umm.. sure." He says under his breath. "What was that? I couldn't quite hear you." You say, smirking. "Whatever." He says getting up and walking towards the play place. "I-I'll help too!" The girl says. You turn around.

"I mean.. I wouldn't want that moon thing eating me." She says, slightly embarrassed. She gets up and quickly catches up with you and the boy. You all enter the play place through different entrances. The sounds of children tumbling around through tunnels filled your ears. "Psst! I found one!" You heard the boy below you say. Surely enough the sound of a generator whirring on echoed across the play place.

"One more." You and the boy accidentally whispered in sync. "Just so you know, we're not friends." The boy whined. Even if you got on your knees and apologized we wouldn't be friends. "Yeah yeah whatever." You say, continuing to shine the flashlight on the tunnel walls. I just need to find one more.. it shouldn't take too long, I just hope suns flashlight battery doesn't go out. You wandered up and down the play place but you just couldn't seem to find it.

Wait what's this.. a wire! A dark black wire seemed to lead somewhere. "I found a wire!" You called out. No response. "Hello—" Suddenly two arms wrapped around your shoulders and pulled you backwards, "Ugh- ouch!" You yelled in pain. "Are you okay?!" The girl yelled out from above you. "You really thought I'd just forgive you for biting me?" He said, almost as if he didn't stomp all over your spine like it was a sandcastle.

"You really thought I'd leave my taser down there?!" You yelled pulling it out of your pocket and shocking him in his chest. "Crap! That burns!" He said letting go of you. "I-I found the last generator!" The girl yelled out. "Don't you dare turn it on!" The boy ordered. He's still going after I tased him?! You shone your flashlight onto the taser "lowest setting" what written on the bottom. I forgot to turn it up!

"Screw you Daniel!" The girl yelled, suddenly the sound of a generator whirring on filled the area. And the lights shuttered back on. You pushed the boy away from you, then bolted to the closest ramp leading down. You crawled as fast as you could until you found a slide. "Yes!" You shouted. You climbed onto the slide and slid down to the floor of the daycare. "Sun!"