Chapter - 3{The Locked Trio}

Shizue Pov

"Lord Veldora I think she is about to wake up."

I heard a male voice as I tried to open my eyes. His voice was deep but lacks emotions.

"Yeah, you are right."

Another one replied, but this time the voice is very deep and hoarse.

I open my eyes slowly as I realize that I'm in an isolated space. As I turn to my left I saw Ifrit and a very big black-colored dragon both looking at me.

A chill run down my spine when my eyes met with the Dragon's eyes.

"A True Dragon."

I murmured to myself but he heard me as he laughed loudly.

"Haha, haha, hahaha, you are right I'm the 'Storm Dragon' Veldora Tempest. The sworn brother of Rimuru Tempest."

"I'm Shizue. Izawa Shizue."

Veldora-San introduced himself so do I as a courtesy. Sworn brother of Rimuru but he didn't tell me anything about him. Oh! Maybe he forgot, then again I didn't spend much time with him.

"Hmm. You are not afraid of me."

There is a hint of surprise in his voice as he asked me but I replied to him calmly with a smile.

"Aren't you saying you are the sworn brother of Rimuru? I believe in Rimuru it is enough for me to be not afraid of you."

"Whoa. You are worthy of being my opponent."

He said to me as cold sweat started to pour out of my head. But then I saw both Ifrit and he is playing Shogi.

Sigh. He is asking me to play shogi with him. I was worried about nothing.

As we played Shogi he told me his story of how the 'Hero' sealed him and how he met Rimuru. Hearing his story it feels like he was got defeated by the 'Hero' only because he was busy admiring her beauty.

As for Ifrit, I didn't say anything to him not he said anything to me. I didn't consider him my enemy nor my friend and the feeling is mutual... I guess.

Even if I consider him as my enemy there is nothing that I can do because currently, I'm just a spirit I didn't have all of my power. Rimuru-San took my unique skill from me, not to mention Veldora-San look quite fond of him.

"Checkmate." I said to him as I moved my piece. This was my fourth win.

"What!! Rimuru is fighting with Ogres."

Veldora-San suddenly shouted. As I looked towards the window that shows the outside world.

Hmm. He is right Rimuru is fighting with some Orges. I think Rimuru-San will win the battle easily.

"Hmm just as I thought Rimuru is brutal."

"That's pink hair one is wise."

Veldora-San said happily. But he didn't notice that Rimuru didn't injure anyone severely he just used some strength to make them listen to him. Ifrit also voiced his thoughts as the pink-haired orge stopped his brother from attacking Rimuru.

But what about our game! I'm not even surprised. Every time I win he makes some excuses.

"It looks like Rimuru is taking all of them under his wings." Veldora-San said.

....

Ohh. Rimuru-san is practicing again at night. It's been a month since he took the orges as his subordinates.

Rimuru-San is practicing the 'Sword Techniques' that he learns from Hakurou in the daytime.

He is pushing himself very hard... Too hard to be honest. He is becoming colder as time is passing. This was my first time noticing this but I think he just doesn't know how to talk with others just like Leon.