Chapter - 5{Finally, You are back...}

It's been a month since Demon Lord Milim join our little slime in his town. The schedule of Rimuru changed since Milim decided to live in his town. The new routine of the Rimuru is relatively easy, he does all the paperwork in the morning and in his free time. Free time means when Milim falls asleep because Rimuru didn't waste any chance that he gets to practice with Milim.

His strength is increasing incredibly fast while fighting against her. Seeing Rimuru that determined Milim always beat him up till he wasn't able to move and she did all of this in the name of training.

At night Rimuru does his remaining paperwork and practices sometimes. He already perfectly mastered his ‘Unique Skill’ there is no need to practice more. So he mostly sleeps at night after doing his paperwork.

Sun is setting and the darkness gradually takes over the Great Forest of Jura. As the night has come at the Great Forest of Jura. Stars are twinkling and the moon is glittering brightly, cold wind is flowing in the middle of the night two people are lying peacefully on the soft grass watching the night sky filled with the stars.

"Rimuru why didn't you want to become a Demon Lord?"

Milim asked out of the blue. Rimuru was a little startled by the sudden question.

"Why did you ask all of a sudden!"

It's been a while since she bought up this topic. At first, she constantly bothered him about becoming a 'Demon Lord' but for some reason, she stopped a week ago and this is the first time he heard her bought up the topic again.

"Hmm. Just want to know your reason"

Milim replied to him with a smile. As she turns towards Rimuru. In the dim moonlight, Rimuru's face looks extremely beautiful, Milim forcefully suppressed the urge to hug Rimuru.

"Well, there is only one reason, to be honest,"

Rimuru said to her. As he turn around and saw that others are still quite far from them, sleeping in their tents.

Rimuru wants to give a day off to his subordinate and that's when Shuna proposed the idea to go to the beach and camping outside at night strangely all of the executives agreed with her suggestion. So as the result they are sleeping outside. Well, Rimuru and Milim are not feeling tired that's why they are still not sleeping.

"I didn't want to kill humans"

Rimuru replied to her truthfully and Milim can also tell that he was telling the truth.

"But why did you have to kill humans?"

Milim asked confused as she looked at Rimuru.

"I need human souls to evolve into a True Demon Lord"

Rimuru replied to her with a smile as he watched her confused face.

"Why didn't you want to kill Humans because of the city?" Milim asked her.

"Hmm. I'm only telling you the real reason why I don't want to kill humans because you are my friend" Rimuru said with a serious face.

"Wait!! isn't it because you want to build a nation with Humans"

Milim asked him surprised. She didn't expect that there is another reason why Rimuru didn't want to kill humans.

"He is full of secrets and surprises,"  Milim thought with a smile.

"But the real reason is that I was a Human before I reincarnated here as a slime" Rimuru confessed to her.

"So why did you tell me now," Milim asked him with a soft voice.