Chapter - 15{Come And Serve Me, My Demons}

As the meeting was over, I was planning to go home to meet with Veldora and the children. But then suddenly I feel a large amount of aura. A person with a shockingly large amount of magicules is flying above the 'Tempest' like he is taking a stroll in the Tempest sky.

And Yes. That person is none other than Veldora. Not only him but all the children are sitting on his back. Is he a dragon or a horse carrying all the children on his back?

All the citizens started to look at the sky as they feel Veldora's aura. Even the dryads appeared in the city. That stupid lizard I will teach him a lesson later.

"Benimaru"

"Yes. I'm gathering all the town flocks into the square plaza"

He is good. He already knows what am I thinking. And from today the whole world will know that Veldora has been free from his prison.

I stretched my wings as I took off into the sky, In the blink of an eye, I appeared in front of Veldora as he stopped mid-air. My golden cold eyes meet with a pair of scared golden eyes. Cold sweat started to pour out of Veldora's body.

"Veldora-San why did you stop"

"Yeah. We are having fun"

"Why didn't you say-"

The children complained but when they saw my cold glare they stopped as they also look scared.

"So Veldora I hope you have a good reason for scaring everyone below in the town"

"Rimuru! Rimuru! Wait!! I can explain. I can explain"

"Oh ho. You can... Then explain"

"The children didn't believe in me when I said I'm the storm Dragon Veldora. So I thought they will believe in me when they will saw my Dragon form and..."

"And..."

"When they saw my Dragon form they asked me for a ride"

"And you happily agreed with some children"

This stupid lizard. I'm already regretting making him my sworn brother.

"What!! Veldora-San you are the one who wants to fly."

"Yeah. We just thought to give you company"

"Yes, it's Veldora-San idea"

Veldora is looking at them like someone very close to him betrayed him. They are just pushing the blame on each other. What should I do with them? Yes! That's a perfect idea.

"You all are not allowed to leave the house for two days"

"And Veldora no manga and food for you for today"

I declared with an evil smile. Now they will understand the consequences of angering me.

"What! Rimuru you are so cruel"

"Yes, Sensei it's too cruel"

So you all want to rebel against me. Let me show you how cruel this world is.

"Three days for you all and two days of food for Veldora"

"What! No! No, one day is fine"

"Yes. Yes, sensei we are just joking two days is fine"

They change their mood so fast. I signal Veldora to transform into his human form as I held the children with my energy it works like a psychic power.

Ciel-San is best just as I thought.

After that, we descended to the ground where all the or most of the town flocks are waiting for us.

"Hello everyone, today I gathered all of you here because I want to introduce my friend and students to all of you. Please treat them as one of you"