Chapter - 19{Ramiris}

"Ramiris what are you doing here"

"This nation is bound to destroy. A calamity is approaching, Rimuru—"

But before she can say any more nonsense Diablo grabs her in his hands.

"Master. How should I dispose of this insect"

"Gave her to me"

I said with a deadpan look. She is a Demon Lord for God's sake treats her a little well. I stretched my hand as she stands in my hand. She is too small just like a doll. But where is beretta?

Ah here he came he is a little far but I can sense him. She did come here for some serious matter. I think.

"Veldora take care of her"

I said to Veldora as I gave her Ramiris. And yes she started to read manga with that idiot. She is also an idiot I think I should have guessed it.

"I want to know about Hinata"

I asked them with a frown. She didn't even listen to me, nor did I listen to her the fight didn't even make me feel excited. She is totally consumed by anger when she meets me.

"Hinata. She is a cold and calculative woman but she is also kind-hearted she never denies anyone's request for help"

Fuze is the one who starts the discussion as Gazel also nodded in agreement.

"Kind-hearted huh! She didn't even listen to me"

"Did you fight with her"

"You can say she tried to kill me but I didn't waste my time on her because she was too weak for me to fight with her. And she was looking angry, there is no reason for me to fight with her"

I replied to Elalude question as I looked at them.

"Weak. Hahaha, I forget that you didn't have a common sense"

"I'm glad I join the meeting. One more reason to cooperate with your nation"

Fuze and Elalude said while looking at me. Aren't these two a bit rude? I mean I said what I honestly thought about her and still, they are making fun of me.

"Ok, then it's concluded today's meeting. Now let's move on to another matter"

"Her"

Gazel asked while pointing his fingers towards Ramires.

"Despite how she looked she is a Demon Lord"

"Ok"

Huh!! They didn't look that surprised this time. I think Veldora has a deeper impact on them than I initially thought. And Beretta also joined the meeting he came here a while ago.

"So what is the calamity that you are talking about Ramiris"

"Walpurgis"

"What is this Walpurgis"

"The gathering of Demon Lords"

"What does it has to do with me? I'm not even a 'Demon Lord' in their eyes...yet"

"No. The problem is not Walpurgis himself but the topic of the Walpurgis"

"And what is it"

I can see everyone is listening carefully to her words. Even other people like Gazel and Fuze.

"Listen first. To launch a Walpurgis we need approval from three 'Demon Lords' and the one to launch the Walpurgis is Clayman and the one who supports him are Frey and Milim"

What Milim!! Just how much mess I have to handle. I will make sure to teach her a lesson when I meet with her.

"The topic of the Walpurgis is ‘The new force born in the Great Forest of Jura and their leader assumed the title of the Demon Lord"