Chapter - 25{Dragon Vs Destroyer}

"M-Milim kill him"

How can someone be this pathetic? I mean did he think that he can control Milim with his puny magic or skills whatever it was.

Where did he get this much confidence in himself?

I looked at Veldora and nodded I'm pretty sure this old man wants to have some fun. Without even batting an eye to me Veldora jumped in front of me as I absorbed the table in my «Imaginary Space»

"Benimaru takes care of him"

With my order, Benimaru also jump into action without missing a beat. I created a barrier around Benimaru and Clayman and another one around Milim and Veldora.

The focus of all the demon lords shifted to the battle between Milim and Veldora. They didn't want to watch the battle between Benimaru and Clayman, there is nothing to watch as we know, Clayman didn't stand a chance against Benimaru.

But nobody is sure about who will win between Milim and Veldora.

If they have fought three months ago Veldora surely would have lost but maybe he has a chance now. Because Veldora did not only restore his energy but also gain a new ‘Ultimate Skill’ with a cheat ability.

«Probability Manipulation»

Just as the name suggests it can manipulate the probability of literally anything.

In other words, currently, Veldora's power is at its peak. It will be foolish to compare the new Veldora with the old Veldora.

Not to mention the training he did with me. And I'm sure Shizu-San also shared her experience in fighting.

Shizu is not that strong from a monster's view, not to mention Ifrit didn't cooperate with her. I'm sure Shizu has too much experience in fighting opponents far stronger than her.

And seeing Veldora's confident grin I'm sure Shizu-San gave him pointers.

<<Correct, not only does she give him some pointers but I also helped him comprehend his 'Ultimate Skill' to a certain degree>>

And Ciel-San what with the power that he is releasing. It's far greater than the first time I fought with him. Is he that strong in the past?

Veldora and Milim are both equal in terms of Physical Strength, Magicules Capacity, and Skills the only thing that makes Milim superior to Veldora is her control over her power.

She can manipulate her magicules far greater than Veldora. And in a battle of this caliber the only thing that matter is Skills, control over magicules(output), and a strong will. Because both of them are equally powerful in their respective field. The first one to make a mistake will lose.

And there is a high chance of Milim winning the battle.

Two reasons.

Better control, and better knowledge of her skills. She has these two advantages over Veldora.

Veldora has a lot of experience compared to Milim but he didn't have the control.

Without wasting her time Milim transformed into her battle form. She acknowledged Veldora as her opponent, see she is sharp she already felt the difference between the old and new Veldora.

And with that, the battle started. Milim's sword disappeared into thin air. 'Ohh, so she wants to play fair huh.'

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

As I thought they didn't even think about holding back a little. Well, Milim is holding back she isn't using her sword after all.

And with that, the simple spar match became an all-out battle