Chapter 1. Kim's Rance

Lisander Manoban

Lisander also known as Lisa,A 21 Years old..Tall,Hot,Handsome and Kind..He is working as a farm boy in Kim's Ranch..He is the one who taking care of the Horses and cows..He also helps planting crops in the field and Also harvesting..Lis is a friendly and Reliable Person..

Jennie Ruby jane Kim

Sexy,Hot, Beautiful,Rich.. Every Man's Dream girl..She have a boyfriend named Kim Taeyung..They are already 2 years in a relationship...She is currently studying in University of Auckland...her family owns The Biggest Ranch on the New Zealand..She loves Chanel so much,She have a Best of friends; Irene, Chaeyoung, Krystal,Joy and Mina...Jennie is a party goer person like her Bestfriends.. She was cold to others especially to someone she doesn't know and only talked to someone she's close with..She have a brother Named Ji-yong and currently staying in Korea together with their Mom..

Kim Taeyung

Jennie's boyfriend,Tall, Handsome,Very Rich and every girl's dream guy..His family owns the Biggest station in New Zealand..He is the only child of his parents...He have a friend's named Jin and Jimin.. Currently studying at University of Auckland...

Bae Irene, Krystal Jung,park soo-young/joy

Competing each other,They all like Lisander..they are rich, Beautiful and Sexy..Also studying at University of Auckland..

park Chaeyoung and myoui Mina

Bestfriend of Jennie,Also Beautiful,Sexy and Rich, Studying at University of Auckland.. Supportive friend to Jennie and Irene..

Jisoo, seulgi..

Both Rich..Born and raised in Switzerland...Kind person and famous..They are siblings...they own luxurious brands like Dior, Salvatore Ferragamo,gucci and Celine...

----------

"Good morning Mr Kim..You called for me??" Lisa said then bowed his head..

"Yes Lis..You see my Daughter and her friends are on their way  here..I want you to tour them around the Ranch if they wanted to look around!" Mr kim replied..

"Okay Mr kim..No problem.." Lis answered..

"Alright..Thank you Lis..By the way,Take this key and drive Mrs Smith to the Market.." Mr kim said then gave the car keys to Lis..

Lis take it and replied
"Okay Mr kim!" Bowed his head then leave..

.

.

Lis and Mrs Smith already done Buying whatever Mrs Smith needed..He Carry the stuffs they buy and Put it on the back of the car then drive back to the villa..

While he is driving back on the villa,He saw a car afar stopped on the middle of the road..Then afterwards the car moved again..He thought maybe that's the car of Mr Kim's Daughter..So he just tailed the car..

Meanwhile,Inside Jennie's Car..Joy and Krystal keep on whining...Jennie rolled her eyes in 9th times already getting tired of hearing the rants of her Bestfriends..

"This is no ending Road! When can we reached the villa??" Krystal asked..

"I don't know okay?? This is my first time to come here!" Jennie replied..

"Oh my gosh! Are you sure,we didn't got lost??" Joy dramatically asked..

"I just followed the Waze,If we got lost then it's not my fault.." Jennie irritatedly replied..