Chapter 6 Joy and lis first date

"Since we already here Lis, Let's take this opportunity to have a date.." Joy said..she cling her arm to lis and didn't let lis refused the offer..She immediately pulled him inside the shopping mall with her..

"Okay.. I'm not going anywhere Joy..You can let me go now!" Lis said..

"Nah! Can't you see how girls looking at you! Let's just stay like this.." Joy replied..

Lis shake his head in amusement then said
"Oh! We are still not in a relationship and you are already possessive.."

"We'll, I want to guard my soon to be property.. Blame yourself for being so Good looking!" Joy replied.. smiling..

Lis chuckled and answered
"But,You are so good looking too..No need to be jealous joy"

"Hmm..I know that Lis..Still no! Let's stay this way.." Joy stubbornly said..

Lis laughed at replied
"Alright.. Alright! Let's do it in your way this time!"

"Good!" Joy said then smiled sweetly..

"Where are we going then Milady??" lis asked..

"To the Men's section!" Joy replied.

"Huh?!" Lis commented..

"Let's just go..I want to buy something there!" Joy said then they continue walking..

Soon after they reached the Men's section,Joy immediately pick clothes for lis to wear without Lis knowing..

"Here! Can you please,Try this in the fitting room Babe!" Joy suddenly said smiling..

When lis saw  the sales lady behind joy,He didn't have a heart to embarrassed joy..

"Okay.." lis replied..

The sales lady show lis the fitting room..

After 5 minutes,Lis come out wearing the first pair of Expensive clothes..

Joy and the sales lady are staring at lis with admirations..

"Oh my gosh! You look more handsome wearing that clothes.." joy complimented..

"That's right sir!" The sales lady added..

Joy rolled her eyes on the sales lady..The sales lady purse her lips..

"Umm thank you.. Should I have to try the other pairs??" Lis asked .

"Yes babe..Pleased" joy replied smiling..

Lis nodded his head then go back on the fitting room..

Lis come out again and again wearing the pair of clothes joy pick for him...Lis is receiving compliments from joy everytime he comes out wearing every clothes she picks..

"Alright.. Let's buy all of that!" Joy said..

Lis looked at joy in disapproval..

"No joy! Please don't" lis whisperedly replied..