Chapter 46 Guilty

The brüschweiler's,The Kim's and Jennie's friends are all on their way to the courtroom because today is the Final day of hearing for Taeyung's case...

On their way to the courtroom,Mr and Mrs kim the parents of Taeyung approach Jennie and wanted to talked to her alone but Lis and Jennie's parents didn't let them because for them there's no need to that...if they have something to say to Jennie,they can say to her Infront of them but Taeyung parents are prideful,They refused to talked to jennie with her parents presence...Mrs kim even insulted jennie and Her family..

"May I mind you jennie..Me and My Husband didn't like you for our Son..You don't have something to offer for our Son beside you're body for our son to enjoy...Our son deserve someone better...Our Family is far Richer than yours! We even believe that you're framing our Son just to take big amount of money from us..I heard you're company have a problem and about to collapse...You even choose to Marry this Not so good husband of yours.. Let's see how he can protect you and you're family from troubles... I'm telling you! We will win this case no matter what!" Mrs kim said..

"Excuse me Chae-rin!! You have no right to insult my Daughter,My family and even My Son-in-law...You don't even know him and his family..I bet when you learned what they are capable off,you will be ashamed and not even dared to talked like that to them..My Son-in-law is way better than you're so Called perfect Son!! Lis respect my daughter and treat her Nice not like you're Son..He can't stand next to my Son-in-law!! And about the case..Let's see how can you win with us..One More thing..I also want you to know that I don't also like you're son for my Daughter..Never!!!" Mrs kim replied..Then they entered the courtroom..Lis family followed them behind..

The hearing begins...

A/N: Sorry I have to skip about court hearing part..I don't know what to write about this..😅  Mianhae..

Fast forward..

After listening to all evidence, statements of the witnesses..The judges declared his decisions and the clerk on the court read it aloud..

The both sides was nervous while waiting for the results...When the clerk of the court stand up and read the decision of the judge aloud,both sides we're helding their breathe.

When the clerk of the court said the words The defendant is found guilty.. Jennie's family,Lis family and Their friends happily hug each other...

"We won!" Seulgi said..

"Of course! Why are you even have a doubt..With the evidence we have..We will obviously win!" Jisoo replied..

"Mom!! Dad!! Help me!!!" Taeyung shouted while the police is holding him and dragging him outside..

"No!!!! This can't be!! My son is not criminal!!! This is just a bad dream!!" Chae-rin hysterically shouted..

"Honey..Shut up! Please.." Taeyung's father said..

Go-eun just watching Chae-rin while her husband trying to calm her...

"My son! Our Son Woo-bin..What will happened to our son Now!! I can't see my son live his life inside the prison!!" Chae-rin said while crying..Then they followed their son's to the police car..

The Kim's,The brüschweiler's and Jennie's gang leave leaving Taeyung's parents behind..

.

.

.

After they win the trial case,They decided to celebrate it to the Expensive Restaurants...

"Cheer's to Us!!" Mr kim said lifting his glass..