Chapter 49. JAUNE LUMIÈRE & JEANNIE ELAYNE

Jennie POV

Being pregnant is not easy, waking up in the middle of the night craving for food.. Sometimes I feel sorry for my husband because he have to buy me food outside because of my cravings but I am lucky because I didn't even heard my husband complaint about it..He fully understand me ,I am so happy to be dotted by my Husband.. I'm just like a child pampered by her own father.. I'm proud to say that My husband will be a good Father for our twins..I can see how he take care of me...He never leave my side especially now that I am already on my final month of My pregnancy.Our babies will be soon come out and We are all excited to see them...
Lis is here by my side talking to our twins..I am carresing his hair while smiling...

"Jaune, Jeannie..My babies.. Please don't make it hard for mommy okay?? Come out immediately..We are so excited to meet you our little angels..Daddy, Mommy Love you two so much!" Lis softly said then kissed Jennie's bump..

The twins kicked Jennie's tummy in response..Jennie groaned..

"Hey,Hey Twins.. Mommy is hurting..stop that.." lis uttered..

But Jennie keep on groaning..lis keep on rubbing Jennie's tummy gently..

"Love..Does it still hurt??" Lis worriedly asked..

Jennie is inhaling and exhaling then she felt a massive pain and her water broke..

"Love..Our babies are coming out!" Jennie said..

Lis immediately stand up and carry Jennie's bags,his keys and wallet then carry jennie in bridal style and go downstairs and go straight outside..He put down jennie and open the backseat and settled jennie inside..Lis hop in in the driver's seat and start the engine of the car while dialling jisoo's number,Lis drive to the hospital..

"Wait love..Tell our babies to hang on for a moment... don't come out yet!" Lis said..

"Sweethearts Don't come out yet..Wait till we reached the hospital!" Jennie said between her heavy breathing..

On the phone 📞

"Noona! Jennie is about to give birth..Go to the SMC immediately.."

"Okay.. okay! Drive safely Lis!"

"I will Noona..call dad and Mom for me! I will call Mommy Go-eun!"

"Alright! See you later..bye!"

"Bye!"

Lis hang-up the call and dialled his mother-in-law's number while checking jennie on the mirror..

"Mom! Jennie is about to gave birth!"

"What?! Oh okay! Wait.. I'll tell you're daddy Joong-ki!"

"Hey Mom relax..We are almost there! Call you later!"

"Okay...Umm take care..Will be there soon!"

"Alright Mom..Later!"

"Okay..Bye!"

Toot toot toot....

"Love,still okay there??" Lis asked..

"No love.. Please hurry up!" Jennie replied..

Lis drive faster until they reached the hospital..

Lis park the car and open the backseat then carry jennie to the entrance of the hospital... Nurses approach Jennie and Lis with a hospital bed and lis put down jennie then the nurses rolled the hospital bed to the delivery room....Lis stay outside because the nurse told him to wait outside..Lis sat down on the hospital Bench... leaning his head on the wall..