Chapter 14 siblings time

The following days at University of Auckland become Normal day for Lis...He already cope up some difficulties and enjoying his school days with his new friend...

Jimin and Jin still bugging Lis because Jin can't accept the fact that Lis is the person she likes and Sehun wanted to Punch their faces..

"Jin and Jimin are so annoying! Just a little bit more and I will going to Punch their faces!" Sehun said..

"Relaxed bro.. Don't mind them!" Lis replied calmly..

"I'm trying bro but sometimes I can't!" Sehun answered..

"They are not worthy of our attention..they are trying to annoy you and trying to get you into troubles!" Lis said..

Sehun sighed deeply..
"Okay..Bro..I will try my best to ignore them!"

Lis Pat Sehun shoulders and They proceed to the Laboratory..

.

.

.

Jisoo and Seulgi are waiting for Lis outside the Campus.. They agreed to have a siblings time today so the two woman are patiently waiting for lis..

Lis come out the campus with Sehun..Lis introduced Jisoo and Seulgi as his siblings..The two woman didn't mind it since they are on their disguised and Sehun won't recognize them..

"Bro,See you again Next week!" Lis said then tap Sehun shoulder..

"Okay bro! I have to go too..Bye," Sehun replied..

"Bye bro! Take care!" Lis answered..

"Same goes to you Bro! And Noona's!" Sehun said,waved his hand then approach his car and get inside..

Lis also get inside his Chu Noona's car and closed the door..Jisoo start the car and drive away..

"Lis,You always with those group of girls..Who are they??" Jisoo asked..

"They are my friends Noona.." Lis replied..

"So who among them is the woman you like??" Jisoo asked..

"Umm..I like all of them Noona!" Lis replied..

"What I mean to say is the Most Special Woman" jisoo asked rolling her eyes..

"Oh!" Lis answered..

"I'm waiting!" Jisoo said..

"Umm.. It's jennie Noona!" Lis shyly replied..

"Jennie?? What is het surname??" Jisoo asked again..

"Jennie kim Noona!" Lis answered..

"Hmm..Jennie kim..Who is she among them..Is she the fair tall woman??" Jisoo asked..

"Noona.. They're are four tall woman in their group!" Lis replied..

"The tall woman with black hair!" Jisoo answered...

"They all have black hair Noona!" Lis said . trying to annoy her sister..

"Alright!! Smart ass! You tell me who is this Jennie Kim!! All about her!! Or Else I will twist that ears of yours!!" Jisoo replied, already annoyed..

Lis laughed and replied
"I'm so sorry Noona.. I'm just kidding... We'll jennie kim is the daughter of My boss actually..She is the one with cat eyes.."

"There!! It's not that hard right??" Jisoo said rolling her eyes..

Lis give jisoo a peace sign..