Chapter 37 connect the dots

At the Hospital..

"Good afternoon Officers" lis greeted the police officers.

"Good afternoon too Mr??" Inspector Lee said..

"Manoban Sir!" Lis replied..

"Mr Manoban,What happened to you're Sister is not a pure accident.." Inspector Lee said..

"What do you mean Sir?? Does someone intentionally wanted to kill my sister??" Lis asked..

"Yes Mr Manoban..the back wheel of Miss Jisoo's car we're flat because Someone shot at the wheel..I found two holes on the wheel and I found two bullets shell of Berreta 92 on the crime scene...I believe Someone wanted you're sister to be dead.." Inspector Lee explained..

Lis massage his temple..
"This morning My Father-in-law also got shot on his chest by a Sniper Inspector Lee..My father in law's name is Kim Joong-ki..Do you think this incident happen to my sister is somehow connected to what happened to my father-in-law??"

"Oh! So you're Mr Kim's son-in-law... I heard about his case from my companion..Maybe there's a possibility..I will coordinate with him immediately...I will Informed you as soon as possible Mr Manoban!" Inspector Lee replied..

"Okay Mr Lee..Can I get your number?? So that I can call you regarding this Matter??" Lis asked..

"Of course Mr Manoban..This is my Number!" Inspector Lee replied then give his number..

"Thank you so much Mr Lee.." Lis said then handshake with the inspector and the other police officer..

"You're welcome Mr Manoban! We will update you the results..We will be back soon,When Miss Jisoo is already awaked!" Inspector Lee said..

"Okay inspector..Take care!" Lis replied..

The police officers Leave..Lis sat down again waiting for the doctor to come out from the Operating Room..

Rosé and Mina approach Lis,Lis stand up and Rosé hugged lis while crying..Lis rubbed Rosé back..

"How is she??" Rosé asked while sobbing..

"I don't know Rosé..The doctor is still not getting out from the Operating Room.." lis replied sadly..

"Jisoo will not leave us right??" Rosé asked..

"Of course..My sister is strong! She will definitely get through this!" Lis encourage Rosé..even he don't know what will happen..

Lis make Rosé sat down then looked at Mina and nods his head..

"Lis I'm sorry for what happened to jisoo Unnie but I know she will get through this!" Mina said..

"Thanks Mina.. Let's pray for her and for Dad!" Lis replied..

"Mr kim?? What happened to him??" Rosé asked..

"Dad got shot on his chest..He is in critical condition..." Lis sadly answered..

"Oh my gosh! Double incident on one day! That's too much!" Rosé said then cried again..

"Aissh.. What's happening!" Mina said..

Lis lean his head on the wall and closed his eyes..

"By the way..We saw two officers just come out from the hospital,Did they come here??" Mina asked..

Lis Open his eyes and sit properly
"Yeah..They told me how Noona meet accident!" Lis replied..

"So what happened to jisoo?? How did she meet accident??" Mina asked..