Chapter 28.Sleepover

"You're going home already Love??" Jennie asked...

"Yes Love, It's already 9 pm..Why??" Lis asked back..

Jennie pouted her lips and said
"We have a less time to be together since Mom always dragging you around with her!"

Lis chuckled and replied
"I'm sorry Love..I can't say No to Mom.. Besides we are always together in school!"

"Even so,That is not enough for me.." Jennie sulked..

"Alright..Then I will stay here for an hour bit longer.. Don't sulked now My love.." lis coaxed..

Jennie smiled then happily nods her head and Pulled Lis into the couch and they sat down..

Mrs kim saw them..

"Lis honey,Why don't you stay for the night.." Mrs kim suggested..

"That's a good idea Love..Stay for the night Please?? So that I can be with you Longer!" Jennie pleaded with puppy eyes look..

"Umm..Would that be okay?? To sleepover?? I mean.. I'm a guy!" Lis asked..

"And we are aware honey, It's fine..I know I can trust you! Even though you do something,I know you can take responsibility of it!" Mrs kim boldly replied then wink at Lis..

Lis and Jennie blushed..Mrs Kim giggled from their reactions..

"Mom!!" Jennie said blushing..

"What?! I didn't say something wrong!" Mrs kim innocently replied..

"Love,What is you're decision?? Will you sleepover??" Jennie asked..

"Uhh..Okay.." lis replied..

Mrs Kim clasp her hands and said
"Alright.. sweetie why don't you show Lis you're room..I mean his room!"

Jennie facepalm herself
"Okay Mom.."

Lis and Jennie leave together and show Lis Guest room..

Jennie told lis to take a shower first then she leave to looked for A change of clothes for lis on His brother Room..

"Here sweetie..Give this to Lis.." Mrs kim said when jennie was outside Lis room..

"Okay Mom..Thank you!" Jennie replied..

"You're welcome sweetie..Make a move on Lis tonight..I want him to be my son-in-law as soon as possible!" Mrs kim advice..

"Yah Mom! Are you seriously asking You're daughter to do that??" Jennie asked in disbelief..

"Mhm..You love him right?? And he love you too..Then secured you're future with him..The sooner the Better.. Besides I wanted a grandchild already.. I'm sure my soon to be grandchild are beautiful and handsome!" Mrs kim replied..

Jennie face blushed and said
"Oh my Gosh Mom..We are still studying! At least wait until We graduated"

"Oh No! Lis is still in First year...There's a lot more to happened within those 6 years...And Lis is attractive.. There's a lot of cunning fox around..So sweetie Do it.." Mrs kim answered..

"Oh my gosh! Mom..I can't do it.." Jennie said..shaking her head..

"I know you can't do it when you don't have an alcohol on you're system..So I will give you this.." Mrs kim replied then gave Jennie the champagne..

Jennie eyes widened..
"Mom! You plan this all don't you??

"Mhm..The first time I saw Lis..I know he is the only Son-in-law I would ever want..So c'mon do it.."Mrs kim admitted..