Chapter 35 honeymoon 🔞

Everyone already eating at the Reception Area after having a toasts for the newlyweds...Now,Lis and Jennie is having their first dance...

After Jennie and Lis dance,All the Women's gathered around because In a seconds Jennie will be tossing the bouquet behind her..The Gentlemens are waiting on the side cause after jennie throw the bouquet..Next will be Garter tosses..

Jennie announced that she will be now throwing the bouquet.. Women's ready their selves to catch the bouquet..Jennie throw the bouquet in the air...The women's extend their hands on the air..The bouquet landed on Irene's hands...Irene blushed and Earned a Teased from her friends..

Next will be Garter tossing..Lis made jennie sit on the chair and Lis lift Jennie's wedding dress.. Searching for the garter..Lis toke it from Jennie using his teeth...The crowd cheered...

As soon as Lis finally take off the garter from Jennie's thigh... Gentlemen's immediately gathered, including Jisoo and Seulgi... Seulgi eager to get the garter since Irene got the bouquet a while ago..

"Gentlemen..Are you all Ready??" Lis asked ..

"Yes!" The Gentlemen's answered..

Lis throw the garter on the air...The garter seems to be falling on Sehun's hands but Seulgi jump and snatched it..

"Yeahhhh!!!" Seulgi shouted happily..

Krystal,Joy and Mina teased Irene more..

Seulgi approach Jennie and Asked if Jennie Wants to take the garter back... Because Many brides wanted to keep their wedding garter..

Jennie nods her head so Seulgi give it back to jennie and Jennie happily accept it..

Seulgi then approach Irene then kneeled infront of Irene Holding a Promise ring..

Everyone gasped..

"Irene, I've been planning to do this..This is not an engagement ring yet..But a promise ring..So Bae Joo-hyun..Can you be my Girlfriend!" Seulgi asked..

Everyone chanting yes..Irene happily nods her head... Seulgi stand up and slid the ring on Irene's finger then hugged her tight..

Everyone also congratulate Irene and Seulgi..

"Alright.. It's time for Cutting cakes!" Mrs Brüschweiler announced..

Lis and Jennie go infront the huge cake and slice a tiny part together...Lis and Jennie feed each other cake...

Mr and Mrs Brüschweiler,Mr and Mrs kim  approach jennie and Lis..

"You two should go ahead to the airport now,Our plame is already waiting there for you!" Mr Brüschweiler said..

"For what Dad??" Lis asked..

"For your honeymoon of course! You two will go to hawaii for you're honeymoon! We arrange everything for you both!" Mr kim said..

"But we didn't pack our things yet Dad!" Jennie replied..

"We already done packing you're clothes sweetie! Me and Chitthip! So don't worry about anything..You two should go ahead now! Mr Yang already waiting for you both on the car!" Mrs kim answered..

"That's right..You two should enjoy your Honeymoon and gave us grandchildren already!" Mrs Brüschweiler said..

"Thanks Mommy's and Daddy's" Jennie and Lis said then hugged their parents..

Jennie and Lis immediately leave..

------

Hawaii..