Chapter 20. Krystal Illness

"I'm sorry Lis and Joy Please forgive us!" Chaeyoung,Irene, Jisoo,Sehun and Seulgi said..

"Now,tell me! Who's idea is this??" Lis seriously asked..

"It's Seulgi!" Jisoo said..

Lis looked at Seulgi..
"Seulgiyah!!"

"Ahh!! I'm sorry.. I'm sorry..please forgive me Dongsaeng!! I will do anything! For you to forgive me!" Seulgi immediately said..

"Anything??" Lis asked..

"Yes.. Anything!" Seulgi replied..

"Okay...Then ready yourself.. Remember this day! When the time comes..I will tell you what to do!" Lis said..

"Okay! Okay!" Seulgi replied.. feeling relieved..

"And you guys! Don't think you all can be saved just Because Seulgiyah finally surrender herself.." Lis replied..

"Spare us Lis Please.." Jisoo said..in pleading tone..

"Jisoo Noona!! Of all people..you did tolerate this...You are the oldest among them!" Lis answered..

"I uhm.. I'm sorry Dongsaeng..Then what do you want us to do too,for you to forgive us??" Jisoo asked..

Lis smirked..Jisoo gulps..

"I umm..I don't think I will love the next words you will about to say.." jisoo said..

"Jisooyah! Remember this day too..One day I will also tell you what to do!" Lis answered..

"Umm..Lis..How about us??" Irene asked..

Lis smiled at them and said
"I will leave to joy about you Ladies!"

"Oh thank you Lis.." Joy replied..

"You're welcome Joy,And you! Sehun!!" Lis uttered..

"Yes Bro??" Sehun said..

"Call me Big brother from now on! And I will forgive you immediately!" Lis replied.. smirking..

"Okay..Big brother!" Sehun answered..

Lis contentedly nods his head..

"Yah! That's unfair Lis..You easily forgive Sehun just like that?? While us..w---

Lis looked at His two sisters seriously..
"Oh! You two are complaining!!" With his deep voice..

"No! No!! We are just kidding! Don't mind us! Ice king!" Seulgi said..

"Good!" Lis replied...then get out from his room..

"Ah! I never know..Lis can be this scary when he's angry!" Irene uttered..

"Yeah!" Chaeyoung agreed..

"You just seen a half of it..." Jisoo replied..

Irene and Chaeyoung: "......"

"Let's go back!"Jisoo said..then stand up..

"Okay!" Seulgi replied..

The four of them Leave Lis room and go back to the living room..

"Mina.. Where's jennie??" Chaeyoung asked..

"She already leave!" Mina replied..

"Oh" Chaeyoung uttered..

Chaeyoung,Mina,Irene and Joy decided to go home also,They bid their farewell to Jisoo, Seulgi,Lis and Sehun..Lis accompany them into the Elevator as he said thanks for them for coming..

-----

A week Later..

Krystal is still Avoiding her friends, Especially jennie and Lisander.. It's been a week since Krystal stop attending school..After Krystal leave Lisander's condominium that day,Lis never had a chance to talked to Krystal again..He's been chatting, texting and Calling her but Didn't got response from Krystal... Lisander was bothered by it..He can't focus on his study either...He have to talked to Krystal so badly..