Chapter 27. Mrs Kim is an Expert

"Good morning Young Miss, There's a Young Man in the back garden wanted to see you, he's talking with you're mother!" The housemaid said..

"Okay! That must be Lis.. Thanks for informing me!" Jennie replied then immediately leave..

She excitedly made her way to the Back garden knowing that Lis and visit her.. Happiness was visible in her face as she strand's every step...and when she's finally near,She was about to happily shouted their endearment when they Man turn his head on Jennie's direction...Jennie happy fave immediately turn into displeasure..She stop het step and immediately turn her heels around to leave..

"Jennie sweetie..Come here!" Mrs kim called..

Jennie Don't have a choice but to approach them sit down on the chair..

"Stay here and talked to kai!" Mrs kim said then leave them alone..

"Why are you here??" Jennie immediately snorted..

"Is that how you greet you're boyfriend??" Kai asked..

"Boyfriend?? The moment you decided to leave our relationship ended as well!" Jennie replied..

"Jennie,I told you that I will be back after I graduated! And besides I didn't break up with you! So basically I am still you're boyfriend!" Kai answered..

"Will I already decided to cut off everything ever since that day..I plead you not to leave but you still choose to leave...I already move on from everything..Why did you have to come back?!" Jennie scoffs..

"Like I said..I come back for you jen.." Kai replied then reached Jennie's hand and hold it.. Jennie swat kai's..

"You're late kai..2 In a half years late!" Jennie replied..

"I come back to mends those years jennie..Please give me one more chance..I will not going to leave you ever again!" Kai said..

"No! I already have someone who loves me..And I love him too..I can't ruined our Relationship just because of you! Go home kai.. We're done! And Don't ever come here or see me again!" Jennie replied then stand up.. dismissing the topic..

Kai sadly looked at Jennie, That's when he knew that he already lose jennie... He also stand up and Leave..

-----

Jennie are standing on the school's garden when Lis approach her and snaked his arms to Jennie's waist..

Jennie smiled when Lis perfume reached her nostril..

"Love" Jennie uttered..

"Mhm??" Lis replied then pecked on Jennie's neck..

"Mom keep on bugging me to invite you in our house,She also said she will cooked for you! Can you come with me later and meet her??" Jennie said..

"Sure Love.. It's time for me to meet My future Mother in-law!" Lis replied smiling..

"Really Love??" Jennie happily asked..

"Yes Love.." Lis replied then hugged jennie tighter..

"Thanks Love" jennie replied then carressed Lis arms..

"You're welcome Love.. Besides I want to meet You're Mom too.." Lis answered..

"Alright..I should Informed Mom that You will come..I bet she will get happy knowing that you will finally come!" Jennie said..

"Sure Love..Call her now!" Lis answered then released jennie..

Jennie searched her phone on her bag then dialled her Mother's Number..