Chapter 44. a traumatized chipmunk

After a week of staying in the hospital,Mr kim already allowed to go home by the decision of the doctor's ..Mrs Kim didn't allowed Mr kim to go back to New Zealand,The next time Mr Kim flight back to NZ,Mrs kim will be coming along and Their Company will be managed by Ji-yong and her girlfriend...Lis learned about the situation they experienced so he make sure to add more securities for his family,extended families and friends...

Lis and Jennie staying on the Penthouse Lis buy a month ago..They are Newlyweds so they also need their privacy as a married couple...About Taeyung case,The hearing will be next week..So Lis and Jennie have a week to enjoy and relaxed..Nancy is already in jail where Taeyung is Imprisoned..when Nancy's friend Didn't heard any news  from Nancy He really released the evidence and gave the USB to the police..So everything went well...

"Love you're spacing out!" Jennie said,then cupped lis face..

Lis was back to Reality
"Ohh Sorry Love.."

"Hmm..What are you thinking about??" Jennie asked..

"I'm just thinking about what happened this past Weeks..." Lis replied..

"Ummm..I thought we are going to Relax?? Stop thinking about that for now and focused on me!" Jennie said then peck on Lis lips..

"Okay.." lis replied then also pressed his lips on Jennie's lips..

The supposed to be chaste kissed turn to Hot kisses when jennie trap lis bottom lips between her teeth then nibble his lips..

Jennie climb on Lis then sit on Lis lap...Lis wrapped his arms on Jennie's slender body pulling her closer..

"Mhmm" jennie moaned in Lis mouth...

They are taking each other's clothes leaving only their Underwears while their lips are still connected....Jennie then Broke the kissed and push Lis then sat on lis abdomen..Jennie put her hands on Lis chest carresing it down to His abs...Lis was about to switch their position but Jennie pushed lis down again..Lis understood that Jennie want to be the top this time..Jennie begin to kissed Lis neck...Lis let out a moaned..Jennie continued..Lis hands find his way to Jennie's butt,Giving it some massage...Jennie also moaned...

Jennie then take lis hands away from her butt then pinned it above lis head..Lis chuckled..

"Let me do the work this time Love..No touching!" Jennie said..

"But it's unfair..I wanna touched you too Love!" Lis replied..

"Not now Love..Let me see how can I pleasure you!" Jennie said..

"Arrghh...okay I will try!" Lis replied..

Jennie smiled and kissed lis lips passionately..Lis responded..Jennie bit the bottom of lis lips and lis opened his mouth..Jennie slid his tongue on Lis mouth...their tongue fight for dominance but since Jennie is on her dominance side,Lis let jennie win..Jennie making satisfied,She broke the kissed and place a kiss on lis chin down to his throat,Jennie sucked gently lis Adams apple then trailed kisses down to Lis chest.. Jennie gently bite Lis nipples..Lis moaned..Jennie played it with het tongue...Lis cocked hardened...

Jennie sucked the other part of Lis chest.. Gently biting and sucking it's nipple...Lis breathe heavily...Jennie goes down to Lis abs..Licking it...

"Love! Can't take it anymore! Let me touch and taste you too!" Lis pleaded..

"Not yet Love!" Jennie replied..

"Ugh!!" Lis said..

Jennie unmount Lis and sat on the side..She hold the garter on lis boxer and Lowered it down...Lis hard cock sprung freely..Jennie holds the shaft and carressed it with her free hand...Lis groaned loudly..