Chapter 5 future wife

@ Mr Bill's house.

Lis and Irene arrived at Mr bill's house,Mrs Bill's greet them and led them inside the house to meet the birthday celebrant who is patiently waiting for Lis arrival..

"Dahlia sweetie,Look who's here!" Mrs Bill's said..

Dahlia look at her mother direction and her eyes widened.. She immediately run to Lis and hugged him..

"Lisa,You came!" Dahlia said in happiness..

"Of course,I can't missed Your birthday.. Happy Birthday" Lis replied smiling..

"I thought you will not going to come" dahlia said pouting..

Lis pinch the little girl's cheeks and replied
"Why wouldn't I come, You're special to me right??"

"Mhm.." dahlia answered then hugged lisa again..

Lis looked at Irene then To Dahlia..

"Dahlia,I want you to meet Irene..I invite her with me!" Lis said..

Dahlia suddenly looked at Irene,Irene smiled sweetly at Dahlia..

"Hi there, Beautiful Girl.. I'm Irene.. Happy Birthday" Irene said..

"Thank you.. I'm dahlia, Lisa's future Wife!" Dahlia replied..

"Oh!" Irene answered..

"Lisa who is she??" Dahlia asked like a jealous girlfriend..

"She is Irene..A friend of mine!" Lis explained..

"Hmm..Good..I thought you're cheating on me already!" Dahlia said..

Lis chuckled..
"Of course not!"

"Dahlia take Lisa and Irene inside and introduced them to your friends.." Mrs Bill's said..

Dahlia nodded her head then pull lisa inside without glancing at Irene..Irene just followed them behind... Dahlia introduced lis as her boyfriend and Irene as Lis friend.. After that Lis excused himself to dahlia and her friends then approach Anderson and the others with Irene..

"Are you fine here??" Mr bill asked when they approach them on their table..

"Yes Mr bill.Don't worry about." Lis answered..

"Okay..I will just go and get you another drink" Mr bill said then leave..

Lis looked at Irene..
"Are you having fun Irene??"

"Of course.. Thanks for inviting me here Lis" Irene replied..

"No problem.. I'm glad you come with me!" Lis answered..

"Ma'am Irene,Are you single??" Anderson suddenly asked.

"Yeah.." Irene replied..

"Ma'am Irene,Is there a possibility for you to fall in love to someone like us??" Andrew bravely asked..

"Why not.. There's nothing wrong with it.." Irene honestly replied smiling and low-key looked at Lis..

Anderson saw what Irene did and smiled widely..

"Hear that boy's! Ma'am Irene said herself.." Andrew said happily..

"One More question ma'am..What is your ideal Guy??" Anderson asked then drink his alcohol..

"My ideal guy?? Hmm.. Someone like,Brave person, Reliable and Sweet..And Oh!..Loyal and Honest!" Irene replied..

"Looks like you're looking for an impossible guy Ma'am!" Andrew commented then they all laughed including Irene..