Chapter 11. Irene's Wish

The next day in Auckland,Lis and Mr kim leave separately..Mr kim meet his friend while Lis handle something important..

yesterday Jennie was shocked to see Lis on their house together with his father..Mr kim explained everything to Jennie so jennie is the second person to knew that Lis will going to study at their school..

While lis arranging the requirements needed for the school..Lis phone rings..

It's her sister's number..

"Hello Noona!"

"Dongsaeng!! Where are you??"

"I can't tell you where I am Noona..I just called to tell you that I am fine!"

"You brat! When are you going to come back home?? Dad and Mom already missed you!"

"Who is that??" The second voice asked..

"It's our Dongsaeng!! He finally reached me!"

"What?! Put it on speaker!"

"Hello Noona"

"You brat!! Why did you just contact us?? Don't you know how worried we are!!"

"Sorry Noona! But don't worry I am fine!"

"Don't sorry sorry me Lis!!" The older one scolded..Then sniffles..

"Yah Lis! You made Unnie cried!"The younger one said..

"Noona.. Don't cry.. I'm sorry okay?? I will meet with you two soon! Promise"

"You better should! Because if you don't..I will coming for you and twist your ear You brat!!"

"Yes Noona..I missed you too both by the way..And also Mom!"

"What about Dad??"

Lis become silent in a seconds
"Umm.."

"Dongsaeng! Are you still angry with dad??"

"I'm not angry.. I'm just disappointed with dad,He didn't listen to my explanation first!"

"Dad is missing you already dongsaeng, Especially Mom..She always crying..He feel sorry about what happened.. Dongsaeng please come home now!" The older one said..

"Soon Noona! Soon! I will call Mom Later.." Lis answered..

"Okay! At least tell me,where you are!" The older one said..

"Alright..I will tell you since I already know you two will surely track my location.. I'm in New Zealand right now!" Lis replied..

"Smart brat! Of course..We will.." The younger one said..

"Okay dongsaeng.. continue to keep in touch with us okay?? And one more thing.. Facetime us!" The older one ordered..

Lis switch on the face cam and Saw her sister's face! The older one suddenly cried again..

"Yah Noona! I knew you will gonna cry more when you see me!" Lis said..

"It's your fault brat for making me missed you so much! Look at you! You're skin becomes dark! What are you been doing with your life!" The older one cried out..

"But you still look handsome dongsaeng..But I'm more handsome than you!" The younger one said..

Lis Chuckled and said
"I'm fine Noona,I will tell you two everything soon.. Please don't Force me to come home...I promise to take care myself..."