Chapter 33 Manoban's Wrath.

One week before the wedding,Lis, Jennie and their parents travel back to New Zealand...Jennie already talked with the Principal and their professors that she is just going to attend class via online...They agreed so,Lis and jennie flight back to New Zealand without a problem...Chaeyoung, jisoo and Mina will going to follow them after...

Lis take the opportunity to visit his old friends on Kim's Rance with jennie of course since jennie aware that Lis have many suitors on the Ranch...Irene, Krystal and Joy understand that Whenever where Lis is Jennie will be there too..

"Guy's Look Who's here!" Anderson said..

Andrew,Lance and jake glance to their direction..

"Lisander!" They all shouted then run to Lisander ang gave him a bro hug..

"I missed you guy's!" Lis said..

"We missed you too Bro!" The boys answered..

"Hello Guys..Nice seeing you all again!" Jennie said..

The four boys Bowed their heads at Jennie..
"Good morning Young Miss.. Sorry we didn't notice you!"

"It's fine Guy's..And by the way just call me Jennie!" Jennie replied..

"But we can't do that Young Miss! You are still our Boss!" Anderson said..

"No, it's okay I insist.. Besides you are Lis friends..You are also my friends now.." Jennie replied then cling on Lis arm..

"Oh okay Young Miss if that's what you want!" Anderson answered..

"Hey I told you to drop it! Practice calling me Jennie from now on!" Jennie said..

The boys nods their heads...Lis and The boys continue chatting...Lis coming back on the Ranch spreads quickly so The Girls who likes Lisander immediately come to see him...Not knowing that Jennie is Soon to be Lis wife..

"Lisander! The news is Real! You already come back!" Grace happily said then approach Lis..

"Yeah.." lis replied then nervously smiled..

"Here! I made this for you!" Grace said..

"Hi Lis,This one is for you too..Eat it okay?? And welcome back!" Sophia also said then cutely smiled..

"Also this..I made it for you with Love of course!" Leah added..

Jennie stand up and face them..

"Take those back with you! Lis doesn't need that anymore!! And let me tell you Girl's this.. Lisander is already my fiancee..So no more giving him food and No more chasing him.. Understand??" Jennie said..

The Three Ladies got afraid,they shook their heads and immediately take back what they give to lis and leave as fast as they can..

"Phew! Young Miss is scary Man!" Anderson whispered to lis.

"Yeah! That's why I'm being obedient to her!" Lis replied..

Jennie was still angry so Lis made her calm down by hugging her..

"Umm..Guys..Have some respect for singles here!" Andrew said..

Lis and jennie chuckled..

"Why don't you find girlfriend Bro??" Lis asked..

"I'm actually courting someone but She's still into you!" Andrew replied..

"Huh?! Did you mean Grace??" Lis asked..

"No Bro, It's Sophia!" Andrew replied..

" You finally got chance bro,Since Lis is not already Available!" Lance said..