Final chapter

A year later..

Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday Jaune and Elayne...

Happy birthday to you! 🥳

The two cute babies Clapping their tiny hands while Everyone was singing them a happy birthday song,jennie and Lis are standing beside the twins...They are all in Switzerland in Lis and Jennie's Mansion..jennie finally decided to live with Lis on Switzerland and just continue Her study here in Switzerland... Everyone attend to The twins birthday..Lis gang,Lis friends on the rance and also Everyone Lis got close on Kim's Rance came,they all ride in the Brüschweiler's private plane going to Switzerland...

Everyone gave their gifts to The twins after greeting them happy birthday again and again..

"Happy birthday Jaune and Elayne!" Everyone cheered once again and the twins giggled cutely..

Lis and jennie kissed their twins cheeks..The twins placed their hands on their parents face while they are kissing them..

"Thanks Guys for Coming and joining us to celebrate our twins First birthday!" Lis said to the microphone..

"Let's eat Guys..Food and drinks are on the table.. Please help yourselves.." jennie added..

"Happy Birthday to Our twin Jaune and Elayne..We love you so much!" Lis and jennie said in unison,they carry the twins then kissed the twins lips..Lis is carrying Elayne while jennie carrying Jaune..

Everyone get their plates and take food on the buffet table then go back to their seats and eat..

After Everyone Ate,The Games finally begin...Since Jaune and Elayne can't play yet,Lis and jennie are their substitute..

The twins are in Mrs kim and Mrs Brüschweiler care watching them play..

"Babe Good luck! Win that Big teddy bear for me!" Rosé cheered..

"Baby, Don't lose..." Mina also cheered to Chaeyoung..

"You too honey! Beat them all!" Nayeon cheered to Jeongyeon..

Lis and jennie found out that The woman lis meet on the fast food restaurant in Busan is actually Chaeyoung's cousin..Nayeon..So after Chaeyoung introduced Nayeon to them they become one of their friends..Momo sometimes come but not often since she is busy with her job which is a dance instructor..About How Nayeon and Jeongyeon end up together?? It's because of one time lis facetime talking to his gang Nayeon shown herself on the screen.. Jeongyeon saw nayeon and he fell in love to the bunny girl..So lis gave Nayeon's number to Jeongyeon and then boom!
they become lovers..

"Bear! Go win that teddy bear for me!!" Irene also cheered..

"Love! Don't let them win you! You got this..I know you can do it..I love you!" Jennie cheered..

"No! Sehun lovey,You got this!" Joy said..

"Nah-uh..My Babe will going to win! go Babe!" Krystal shouted..

"Jackson Honey,I know you will again..Just remember what you did last year!" Jackson's wife cheered..

And everyone cheered for their partners..

"Alright..Let the games begin!" The emcee said..

The game started...You must the drink all the liquor in the babies bottle by sucking it just like they did on the baby showered last year,but last year they used milk and strong liquor this time...Jackson is the winner last year so everyone encourage their partners to win this time..