Chapter 43 Welcome back Mr Kim

That night,Lis told his friends that he need to go back to Korea Immediately because his wife misunderstood him why is he in a club..His friends understand lis that his wife is the most important to him so they told Lis to go but before Lis go to the airport lis instructed his gang to looked after Nancy and Get more information from her..

While lis is still in the club,his sister's called..His Sisters scolded him for angering his wife but when lis explained to them the real reason why he is on the club,he even let his gang and Kristoff talked to his sister's,after the conversation his sister's understand him..Lis told his sister's to looked after his wife because he's going to fly back to Korea Tonight and they agreed...

Meanwhile that Night Jennie can't stop crying because she thought that Lis is cheating on her.. Rosé and Mina comforted her since Jennie didn't want to tell her mother about it... Rosé and Mina can't react without knowing lis side..they are just listening to Jennie and trying to calm her down...After minutes of non-stop crying,Jennie finally fell sleep because of tiredness...

Jisoo and Seulgi arrived at the Kim's mansion and told Rosé and Mina the whole story.. Rosé and Mina was relieved to know that Lis already on his flight back to korea..They believe that Lis won't cheat on Jennie...

----

Next day..

Lis arrived on korea,As soon as the plane landed on Incheon airport lis send a message to his Jisoo Noona that he is already on the airport..

Lis approach the car that has been waiting for him,he told his bodyguard that he will be driving,The bodyguards nods their head and get inside the van with..Lis get inside his car as well then drive away...

.

.

.

At the Kim's Mansion..

Jennie just woke up! She glance on the desk and saw their wedding pictures..Jennie sadly smiled..

"How can you cheat on me?? I am not enough for you?? You even told me that I am Enough for you but that's not true! You're on the bar with a another woman doing something I don't know! That's why you forgot to call me!" Jennie uttered,she cover her face with her hands and start crying again..

The door opened revealing Lis figured...He approached his wife then hugged her from the side.. Jennie startled,She gasped when she feels arms wrapped on her body...

"Love! Please don't cry!" Lis softly said with a tired voice..

"Let me go cheater!!" Jennie loudly said.. trying to break lis hugged..

Lis tighten the hug and refused to let go
"Love, please Listen to me First! I didn't cheat on you!"

"You didn't cheat on me?? Then why are you on the club??" Jennie angrily asked..

"I go there with my gang because I promise to hangout with them in the club that we used to hangout before!" Lis explained..

"Pssh..Such an alibi to cover you're sin!! Let me go.. I'm disgusted by you!! I didn't know what you and that woman Did on that club!! You even on the bathroom!! Maybe you're waiting for her there!!" Jennie shouted..

"Love It's not what you think...Listen to my explanation first please...I didn't cheat on you! I swear!" Lis replied..

"Let me go!! I'm warning you MANOBAN!! of you won't let me go,I will never talked to you again!!" Jennie said..

Lis sighed deeply then let go of jennie,with a sad looked on his eyes he looked at jennie and replied
"Trust me Love,I didn't do anything for you to get angry on me! Please listen to me.."