Chapter 36 double incident

@jennnnnliiiii this is your request..

-----

The next day,Jennie woke up and feeling guilty about last night..She saw Lis is still sleeping..She stand up and grab the robe and wear it..She decided to go to the bathroom first to wash her face,brush her teeth and do her morning routine...

Lis is still sleeping when jennie get out from the bathroom..She move closer to lis and peck his lips then go to the kitchen to cook their breakfast...

Jennie cooked bacon,egg and then toast breads then make coffee for them.. After she's done cooking she immediately put it on a tray and proceed upstairs..

Lis just woke up when Jennie entered the room,Jennie smiled at him..Lis also smiled..

"Good morning Love" jennie greeted..

"Good morning too love.. What's that??" Lis asked..

"I Cooked breakfast for us Love.." Jennie replied then put down the tray on the top of the bed..

"Oh! Thank you Love!" Lis said then kissed Jennie on her cheek..

"You're welcome Love..Come on Eat Now!" Jennie said..

"Wait Love..Let me just go to the bathroom quick!" Lis said then stand up..Then pick his clothes..

Jennie gulps then fanned herself...Lis go to the bathroom without knowing that Jennie is staring at his body...

"Phew!" Jennie uttered..

After 5 minutes,lis come out And already wearing his boxer...He walked to the side of the bedroom then climb on the bed..

"Why are you're face red Love..Are you okay??" Lis asked..

"It's nothing Love! Let's eat now" Jennie replied..

"Okay love.." lis answered..

and so they start eating..

-----

"So what's you're plan??"

"Since I'm here,you would do something for me! This is what you would do!"

"Okay! Consider it done"

"I trust you on this.. Give me a good result when you called me back!"

"Okay..I will hanging up now!"

"Sure.."

------

Jennie and Lis enjoying their honeymoon in hawaii..They make love until they desires and Cuddle in sleep after... It's the Best feeling for them..to be with someone you Love... Enjoying their 4 days honeymoon..

While they are cuddling on the bed after their Love making.This is their last night on Hawaii because tomorrow they will flight back to korea...Jennie's phone rings,Jennie reached her phone beside the lampshade.. It's her mom calling..So jennie immediately answered it..

"Hello Mom??"

"Hello sweetie..How we're you and Lis there??"

"We're fine Mom! What about you and Dad??"

Mrs kim suddenly cried..

"Mom! What happened..why are you crying??" Jennie worriedly asked..

"I hate to ruined Your honeymoon Sweetie..But you're Dad!"

"It's fine mom..What happened to dad??" Jennie asked nervously..

"You're Dad...is in the hospital.. He's in critical condition!" Mrs kim replied then burst out crying..