Chapter 34 Jisoo steal the show

What Taeyung did immediately spread around the University the next Morning..They feel disgusted about what Taeyung did..They Used to admired him but not anymore...

As soon as Lis family and friends arrived in New Zealand,They immediately visit Jennie on the hospital..Since Jennie didn't suffered major injury..The doctor finally released her from the hospital...

Lis was helping jennie to move on from the incident..They always stay together and their family and friends understood it..

This day was supposed to go on the church for rehearsal for their wedding but Lis postpone it since jennie is still recovering from the incident..

"Love! Are you hungry now??" Lis asked..

"Not yet Love..I still want us to stay like this!" Jennie replied.

"Okay Love..Tell me if you're already hungry okay??" Lis said..

"Yes Love.." Jennie replied then hugged lis tighter..

"Awe,My big baby!" Lis said then kissed Jennie's head..

Lis was glad that Taeyung didn't manage to put his thing inside jennie..It will traumatized jennie more if that will happened...

"Love,what are you thinking??" Jennie asked..

"Nothing Love!" Lis replied.

"Hmm okay.." jennie answered..

They become silent for a moment..Then jennie break the silence..

"Love??" Jennie called..

"Hmm??" Lis hummed..

"What if Taeyung manage to Completely rape me! Do you still love me??" Jennie asked..

"Of course...I love you so much Jennie.. Don't ever think that I'll stop loving you just because of that lame reason.." Lis replied..

"Mhm..Thank you so much Love.." Jennie answered then snuggle on Lis neck..

"Don't mention it Love.." Lis replied..

Jennie suddenly sucked Lis neck..Lis unconsciously moaned..

"Love!" He Uttered...

Jennie continue what she's been doing after hearing Lis moaned..She sucked Lis neck leaving a mark..Lis already turn on..He lay down jennie on the bed and kissed Jennie's lips..When the kissed breaks jennie told lis to take her...so Lis didn't waste any more time and give jennie wanted..

.

.

.

Chaeyoung barge inside Jennie's room just like she always did the door opened with a loud bang! Chaeyoung gasped loudly..Lis and Jennie is the middle of their third rounds and jennie is currently riding lis ..Lis grab the blanket and cover their naked body...jennie lye on top of Lis and Lis hugged her while their bodies are covered by blanket..

"Oh my gosh!! My innocent Eyes!!" Chaeyoung screams then turn around..

"Wae?? Wae?? What happened??" Jisoo asked then peep behind Chaeyoung..

Chaeyoung cupped Jisoo's face and pulled her outside..Before Chaeyoung closed the door she said
"I'm sorry.. Please continue!"

Jennie and Lis chuckled..

"Why did you pulled me outside?? Aren't we supposed to see Jennie??" Jisoo innocently asked..When they reached the living room..

"They are in the middle of something!! Wr can't see jennie right now!" Chaeyoung replied..