Chapter 25 Thief

After staying the storage room for 20 minutes,Lis and Jennie Come out while their hands are intertwined..

"So before I let you go,I would like to make sure if we already dating now??" Lis asked..

"Mhm" Jennie replied smiling..

"Alright! Then I see you Later Love.." Lis happily said then kissed Jennie's lips..

"Okay Love.." Jennie replied blushing for their endearment..

"I love you okay??" Lis reminded..

"Okay..And I love you too" jennie replied..

Lis smiled at Jennie..
"You Go ahead First Love..I will follow you after.." Lis said..

Jennie nods her head then lis let go Jennie's hand..Jennie Started to walked away..5 minutes Later, Lis followed..

.

.

.

"There you are!"

Jennie looked at her friends..smiling..

"Oh! You look happy..Care to tell us what Happened??" Chaeyoung asked..

"It's nothing!" Jennie replied.. happiness is visible in her eyes..

"You're Lying..You can't hide you're happiness.." Mina snorted..

"Jenniyah we knew that smile..You talked to him don't you??" Chaeyoung asked..

Jennie can't really lie to her friends do she decided to admit it..

"Mhm" jennie replied..

"Just like we thought.. Because we didn't saw you after you suddenly got vanished! After following you" Mina answered..

"So what happened?? Tell us the whole story! We still have 30 minutes before the class starts!" Chaeyoung excitedly said..

Jennie told Mina and Chaeyoung what happened,and they both squealed..

"I was right when I told you Jennie that The new Guy will be you're future boyfriend!" Chaeyoung squealed then shake jennie's hand absurdly..

"Have mercy on my hands Rosé.." jennie said..

"I'm sorry..I am just happy!" Chaeyoung apologize..

"I'm happy for you Jennie.." Mina said then hugged jennie..

"Me too!" Chaeyoung added..then joined the Hugged..

"Thank you so much Minari and Rosé!" Jennie replied..

"I hope,Irene,joy and Krystal are also here! So we are complete again!" Chaeyoung sadly said..

"Yeah!" Jennie and Mina answered..

"By the way Jennie.. Are you two going to hide you're relationship in Public?? " Chaeyoung asked..

"We didn't talked about this yet Rosé..I will asked Lis later!" Jennie replied..

"If I were you Jennie..I won't hide it.. Why?? Because I want people to be aware that The New Guy is already taken.." Mina advice..

"Oh Right Jennie..You are also aware that female Students here in the University already smitten to lis...Show them all that Lis is yours!" Chaeyoung added..

"Okay..I will talked about this to Lis later.." jennie replied..

"Alright.." Mina and Chaeyoung answered..

"Let's go to our Class now!" jennie said..

"Okay" The two replied..then they all leave..

.