Chapter 15 Lisander Past

Lis P.O.V

I am talking with my Sister's about the Past when they Unconsciously re-open the topic why I Runaway from home.. Flashbacks we're flash from my mind,As I stay silent in a moment after I heard the name of My ex..

Flashback

I am driving My way to My Fiancee's condominium because she text me to come..I park the Car and immediately made my way to the elevator..The elevator lift me into my Fiancee's condo..When the Elevator  stopped and opened I stepped out and made my way to Nancy's condo..As I already on the front door,I saw that her door was opened..So I immediately entered inside.. That's when I heard Two voices talking somewhere..So I decided to Listen to their conversation when I heard My name..

"How long are you going to stay being in a relationship with Lisander?? I'm getting sick of this setup!"

That's my Bestfriend's voice..My eyes widened..

"Babe,We already talked about this..After Me and Lisander will finally get married..I already have a right to his property..But I will not going to divorce him immediately,So that his family won't get suspicious of me..I will just going to make a story that Lisander is cheating on me.."

"But I can't wait any longer Babe! I want you to be mine..Only Mine! I hate to see you with him.."

"Please babe! Just be patience.. Don't worry I never had sex with him,if that's what you're worrying about..I wonder why he don't touch me..Maybe he is a gay or something!"

"Really?! He never asked you to have sex with him??" Jackson asked..

"Yeah Never! We just kissed..Only kissed.. guess he believes that I am actually a virgin,and Respected me.."

"I see..But do you even love him??"

"No! You knew that You are the one I love..I think I'm obsessed with you! You're just like a drug to me..Ever since that night..I can't forget about you!"

I bailed my fist angrily..I heard enough! I am fuming in angered,I was hurt and broken because my only Bestfriend is lying to me behind my back...But I decided to just leave before I comites crime and killed them both...I stormed outside Nancy's condominium that I buy for her and immediately made my way to the elevator and pressed the ground floor..I leaned my body to the elevator wall and closed my eyes...When the Elevator ding's I immediately stepped outside then made my way outside the building as soon as I can,Drive my car as fast I could..

I drive to the club and decided to drink..I wanted to get drunk to make me forget the pain I am feeling inside even just for a while....

But the pain immediately come back when I'm already sober..So in the few weeks I drowned myself  into alcohol...I drank and Drank until I passed out then repeat they same procedure the next day...My father got angry to me,As soon I got home from My penthouse because my Cousin fetch me at the club and bring me home,My father immediately punch my face..I felt like I'm already sober after the punch..

We had a Big fight that Night..He asked me what I am doing with my life..So I told him Everything but he didn't believe in me...He choice to believe Nancy's words... That's why after he left I made a decision to just Runaway from home!I  left my cards and phone inside my room and just take some cash and my bag with clothes then I leave..

Flashback ends..

"Lis!" Jisoo said..

"Hey Monkey?!" Seulgi called..

"Yah!! Lisander Manoban Brüschweiler!!" Jisoo shouted..

Lisander was back to reality..
"Why Noona??"