Chapter 18. Eavesdropping

"So you mean to say,Jennie is the one you kissed last night??" Sehun asked in disbelief..

"Yeah..I didn't know she is also there??" Lis replied..

"Oh wow! So is she also the one you're with that Night??" Sehun asked..

"Nope! That's another story!" Lis replied..

"Tell me Bro,I wanna hear the whole story.." Sehun said..

"Alright..So I left and go to the bathroom To pee after I told you to dance on the dancefloor..I bumped into Jennie..I apologize for bumping into her and Jennie told me that I was the guy who kissed her..I told her it's just a dare then immediately leave because I really have to pee..She followed me inside the Men's Restroom..while still keep scolding me..I didn't know she is Jennie until I come out from the bathroom and confront her!" Lis replied..

"Ha ha ha..I never know Jennie would follow you into Men's Restroom.. That's hilarious..." Sehun reacted.. while laughing..

"Mhm.. I'm actually surprised as well..but I guess she didn't Noticed that it's Men's Restroom until she saw me peeing...She even called me Pervert! The hell..She is the one who followed me inside.." Lis replied..

Sehun laughed again..when his laughter died..He speak..
"Okay..Now tell me what happened next??"

"So,I apologize to her once again and then I told her that she is free to slapped me..But she refused to do so and then She told me she have to go back ,then she walked away..I also go back inside the club and sat on the counter..then There's a woman approach me and accompany me... Just one look at her I knew she want to get laid..So am I,And so,I started to talked to her too..She asked me why I am alone,I told her that I am not actually alone.. I'm with you but you are just busy making out with random woman..She asked me if,I am jealous..Then I told her Yes..She lean to my ears then whispered that We should go out...When I about to say yes,Jennie come and suddenly kissed me..And so I kissed her back..After the kissed she told me She was dare to kissed me by her cousins,She then walked away from me after.making me hard...I got frustrated then I immediately accept the Woman's offer and Leave with her..Hailed taxi cab and Drive us to the hotel!" Lis answered..

"Wow! You have a rough night huh?! So how is The woman you bed last night??" Sehun curiously asked..

"Hmm..She's an expert! She knew what she's been doing.." Lis replied..

"How many rounds Bro??" Sehun asked while wiggled his brow..

Lis chuckled then answered
"6 rounds!"

Sehun eyes widened..
"Way to go Bro!" Then gave him a thumbs up..

"Enough of me..Now! Tell me yours! Did you and the woman you make out  end up to bed??" Lis asked..

"Mhm!" Sehun replied then grinned..

"Oh! Now tell me..How many rounds??" Lis asked..

"Just Three rounds bro!" Sehun replied..

"Oh! You need to build up you're stamina bro!" Lis said..

"Mhm..Care to give some tips??" Sehun asked..

"Nah! I won't tell you how.. It's my secret technique.." Lis replied.. laughing..

"Yah! Okay then..I should Research it myself!" Sehun answered..

"Ha ha..Yeah . Figure out yourself!" Lis said..

"By the way Lis, I'm just curious about this..I am aware that Joy,Irene and Krystal likes you and want to be your girlfriend...Who will you choose among the three??" Sehun asked..