Chapter 21. Krystal Illness II

(A/N: happy 100 followers 🥳🎉)

---

"Hi!" Lis greeted Krystal when he entered inside Krystal room..

"Hey" Krystal greeted back..

"How is your feeling??" Lis asked..

"I felt weak! But I'm fine, since you're here!" Krystal replied smiling..

Lis smiled back despite feeling sad from what he learned about Krystal having Leukemia..

"Do you want to eat?? I bring food for you!" Lis asked..

"You're going to feed me??" Krystal asked back..

"Yeah..If you want to eat.." Lis replied..

"Okay! I want to eat then!" Krystal answered..smiling..

"Alright..I will feed you!" Lis said then start to feed Krystal..

Mrs jung decided not to Disturb them,She closed the door carefully..

.

.

.

After Krystal eat,Lis started to talked to Krystal..

"Krys..I want you to take the therapy.." Lis uttered..

"So you already knew!" Krystal sadly replied..

"Yeah.. Aunty Told me about it..Please Krystal...Undergo Chemotherapy..I will always here for you..I won't leave you're side" Lis said..

"Promise??" Krystal asked..

"Yeah..I promise!" Lis replied..

"What about you're study?? It's you're dream to be a doctor right??" Krystal worriedly said..

"Yeah..But you're life is more important Krys...I can always continue my study after you already recovered.. Let's continue our study together!" Lis answered..

"You will do that for me??" Krystal asked in disbelief..

"Of course..So please..Keep fighting.. Don't gave up okay??" Lis replied..then cupped Krystal face..

"Okay..Lis..For you I will!" Krystal answered..

"Don't do it just for me..But do it for yourself and Also for you're Parents..We will fight you're illness together..okay??" Lis said..

"Hmm..Okay!" Krystal replied..

"Good Girl!" Lis answered..smiling..

Krystal hugged Lis and Lis hugged her back..

-----

The following days,Lis stayed in the hospital just like he promised to Krystal and Mrs Jung..

Jennie and Her group also worried because According to Sehun..Lis didn't attend school for almost 3 days now..

Krystal requested to Lis that he can't told her friends what she's facing right now...So Lis respected Krystal's wish..

Jisoo and Seulgi didn't stop Attending school Because that's what Lis requested to them...

"Chu,Bear! Does lis didn't really told you two where is he??" Irene worriedly asked..

"Nope! Lis is such secretive sometimes.." Chu replied..

"Aissh..That Guy! After he asked Krystal address, he never shown herself after that!" Irene said..then she sighed..

"Why don't we Pay Krystal a visit..And asked her if she knew where Lis go??" Joy suggested..

"Yeah!, Let's do that..And also I wanted to asked her why she's avoiding us!!" Chaeyoung agreed..