Chapter 4. sly fox

After Lis talked to Grace,His friends approach him..

"Hey Lis,Young Miss is so beautiful and also her Friends..They are like model" say's Alexander..

"Yeah Lis,Do you think they are all single??" Lance asked..

"I don't have any idea.." Lis replied..

"Do you think,Is their a possibility that they will fall with us too??" Andrew asked..

"Hmm Maybe not,Look at them..They look so expensive! And look at our clothes,Just like a rug.." Anderson replied..

"Mhm..So let's not make our hopes high..We are not belong to their world's..By the way how's the crops??" Lis asked..

"It's fine,The fruits are in good condition..Ready to harvest soon!" Anderson replied..

"Alright..I will going to help by the day comes.." Lis answered..

"Okay bro,We have to go now! We just come here to delivered the fruits to young Miss.." Lance said..

"Hmm..okay bro! See you later!" Lis replied..

"Bye bro!" Andrew, Anderson and Lance said..

"Bye!" Lis replied then waved his hand..

After Lis friends leave,he approach the girls and talked to Krystal..

"Ma'am Krystal,Are you good to continue the lessons now??" Lis asked..

"Yeah..But may I asked first,Who is that girl??" Say's Krystal..

"Umm.. it's Grace Ma'am.." lis replied..

"Who is she??why does she gave you food?? Who is she to you??" Krystal asked..

"She often do that ma'am..She is just a friend!" Lis replied..

"I see.. That's good.. Let's go!" Krystal happily said then cling to Lis..

Lis just nodded his head then they started to walked..The girls just looked at them leaving..After Krystal and Lis reached the fence Krystal begin to speak..

"Lis, Honestly I'm scared to ride the horse alone,Can you pleased ride with me and teach me that way?? I want to get familiar with the Horse first!" Krystal said,puppy eyes..

"Umm..okay Ma'am..If you're okay with that then let's do it!" Lis replied.

"Alright!" Krystal said smiling..Lis help Krystal to ride the horse first then get on they same horse with Krystal..The girls eyes widened,Irene and Joy immediately stand up and approach them..Lis Immediately shake the horse rope and the horse immediately moved..

"That sly fox!" Irene irritatedly said..

"Hmpf..Krystal is so arrghh!!" Joy fumingly added..

Krystal is enjoying riding with Lis,She is not interested in learning anymore just enjoying the moment...

"Can you make it run faster??" Krystal asked..

"Are you sure Ma'am??" Lis asked..

"Yeah.. You're here with me,I know you will taking care of me!" Krystal replied..

"Okay ma'am..I will make tucker run faster and jumped the fence.. Let's take the opportunity to tour you the rest of the ranch!" Lis answered..

"Okay!" Krystal agreed..

"Heyaah!!" lis loudly shouted..

Tucker immediately run faster..He jumped out of the fenced.. Krystal screams happily.Tucker landed perfectly on the ground then continue to run faster...