Chapter 38 Don't offend the Brüschweilers

Seoul,Korea..

Mr and Mrs Brüschweiler finally arrived in Korea as Well as Seulgi...They go first to the Penthouse to change their clothes and go to the hospital after..

Mr and Mrs Brüschweiler was surprised to see Seulgi on the front door.. Seulgi immediately hugged her parents..

"Aww..Why you suddenly acting like this Seulgi-ah??" Mrs Brüschweiler said..while hugging her..

Seulgi Sniffles..
"Why what happened Sweetie??" Mr Brüschweiler asked when he heard seulgi Sniffled..

"Dad,Mom.. It's Unnie!" Seulgi replied..

"Why?! What happened to you're Unnie?? Did you two Fight??" Mrs Brüschweiler asked..

"No Mom! Unnie got an accidental Yesterday..Lis called me!" Seulgi replied still crying..

"What?! How??" Mrs Brüschweiler asked in shocked..

"Where?! Where is you're Unnie??" Mr Brüschweiler asked..

Seulgi break the hugged and Replied
"In Seoul National University Hospital dad!"

"Okay.. Here is what we should do..Honey,You and Seulgi will go to SNUH while me I will go to SMC hospital to talked to Go-eun...I will make an arrangement to transfer Jisoo in same hospital as Joong-ki.." Mr Brüschweiler instructed..

"Okay honey.." Mrs Brüschweiler replied..

"Okay..I will leave first Honey!" Mr Brüschweiler said then kissed Mrs Brüschweiler's cheek then leave..

"Seulgi sweetie..Take you're bag upstairs and Let's go to the hospital too!" Mrs Brüschweiler said..

"Okay Mom!" Seulgi replied then Entered inside..Then proceed upstairs...

.

.

.

Lis and Jennie are eating on the Restaurant when Mrs Brüschweiler called..Lis stand up and Excuse himself to jennie and take the call..

"Hello Mom..Are you and Dad already in Korea??"

"Yes Sweetie..And I already know what happened to you're jisoo Noona.. You're Seulgi Noona told me!"

"I see..Mom! Please Don't tell this to jennie yet.. She's still suffering from What happened to Daddy joong-ki..I will tell her soon myself!"

"Okay! But you're Dad already go to the SMC.."

"Is that so Mom..Okay..I will just going to talked to Mommy Go-eun later! So are you on you're way to jisoo Noona Now??"

"Yeah!"

"Alright Mom..You and Seulgi Noona take care...I will be there tomorrow!"

"Okay Sweetie..So where are you Now??"

"Eating dinner with jennie Outside Mom..I need to distract her for a while!"

"Okay .See you at the hospital tomorrow then!"

"Okay Mom!"

.

.

.

"Who's called you??" Jennie asked..

"It's Mom..Love!" Lis replied..

"Mom?? So why do you have to talked with Mom outside??" Jennie suspiciously said..

"I..Umm.." lis Stammered..

"Are you keeping something from me?? Like a Mistress?!" Jennie seriously asked..