Chapter 17 Monkey,Bear, Turtle Rabbit

"Jennie!!" Lis shockingly said..

"Lisander!!" Jennie replied..

"I'm so Sorry Jennie...Sehun and I are having a dare and He dared me to kiss one of your group..But I didn't know that You are actually there Jen..I swear!" Lis explained in one breath..

"Okay I get it..But why did you choose to Kissed me??" Jennie curiously asked..

"Just like I said..I didn't know it's you.. Because I didn't recognize you..The place was so dimmed.. Actually I was planning to kissed the Girl who told you to scoot over But I end up kissing you instead..Maybe because I was challenge with your cold Attitude towards me a while ago!" Lis answered..

"So, You're planning to kissed My cousin Gwyn..Okay I get it!" Jennie said..she can't help but to felt disappointed..She didn't know if her voice sounds so convincing that she didn't care about what Lis said..

Lis gulped hard when she heard Jennie's disappoinment from her tone..

"I'm sorry Jen..You can slapped me now If you want!" Lis said..

"No it's fine..You already explained it yourself..I have to go back now!" Jennie replied then immediately leave..

Lis watch Jennie walked out from him..Lis released a deep sighed then also go back to the counter...Sehun is still not there so Lis roamed his eyes around and saw Sehun making out with some woman on the Dance floor..Lis just let Sehun and Continue drink his alcohol..

Suddenly someone Approach him and rub his biceps..

"Hello handsome.. You're alone! Let me accompany you!" The sexy woman said..

Lis just nods his head..Lis looked at the bartender and said
"Asked her What she would like to drink.. It's on me!"

The bartender nods his head and asked the woman beside Lis..

"Tequila for me Please!" The sexy Woman replied then seductively looked at Lis..

"By the way Handsome My name is Lee Sunmi! How about you??" Sunmi asked..

"My name is Lis Manoban" lis replied,He didn't told her his whole name because for him it's not necessary..He don't have a plan to see her again..

"Mhm..Just Lis??" Sunmi asked..

"Yeah,just Lis!" Lis replied..

"Alright..May I asked why are you alone??" Sunmi asked again..

"I'm not really alone,My friend is over there,busy making out with some random Woman!" Lis replied..

"I see.. Aren't you jealous Lis?? You're friend is s
Enjoying himself while you are here drinking alone.." Sunmi said then carressed Lis left thigh..

Lis drink his Whiskey and glanced at Sunmi..

"Actually I am..Why are you willing to be my partner for tonight??" Lis whispered..

Sunmi leaned closer to Lis and whispered in Lis ear
"Let's get out of here!" Then licked Lis earlobe..

Lis body heat up.. It's been a long time since he got laid so This is his chance...

Lis was about to said yes when Jennie suddenly cupped his face then kissed him hard..

Lis eyes widened..Lis smelled Jennie's perfume..His lips immediately move and respond to Jennie's kissed..He wrapped his one arm to Jennie's waist and pulled her closer to his body..Jennie body was stucked between Lis thighs...Jennie can feel Lis hard bulge infront of her tummy...Jennie moaned inside Lis mouth...