Chapter 22. Sehun is the Key.

"Bro,where are you going now??"Sehun Asked..

"I am going back to Krystal bro! I just come  here to finally dropout...You are the only person knew about this bro! Not even my sister's.. Cause I know they are careless sometimes! They might tell this to the Ladies!" Lis replied..

"Okay bro! I will make some time to visit you and Krystal at the hospital.." Sehun answered..

"Thanks bro! I should go back Now..Maybe Krystal is now awaked..And one more thing Bro..Keep on Eye on Taeyung.. He's cheating on Jennie's back..Make sure Jennie is safe!" Lis instructed..

"Got it Bro.. Don't worry..I will keep an eye on Jennie..And make sure Jennie knew what Taeyung did.." Sehun said..

"Okay Bro...I have to go..See you again soon!" Lis replied..then leave..

Sehun watched Lis leave until he's vanished from his sight then go back inside the University...
.

.

.

Taeyung made his way to the cafeteria to meet jennie..He didn't cover up his bruise cheeks and Busted lips so that Everyone can see it because that's his plan..

Everyone on the cafeteria gasped loudly and start gossiping when they saw Taeyung entered the cafeteria alone with busted lips and Bruised cheeks..

"Hey babe!" Taeyung greeted jennie when he reached Jennie's table and sat next to her..

Jennie is alone because she is waiting for the Girls to come..

Jennie looked at Taeyung and got shocked on what she saw..

"What happened to you're face and Lips?? Who did that??" Jennie asked cupping Taeyung's face..

Taeyung averted his gaze and then replied
"It's nothing..I just got bump into a hard object!"

Jennie frowned her brows and said
"Do you think I'm a fool to believe that?! C'mon tell me who did it??"

"You will just get angry when you find out who did it,or worst you will going to hate him... Besides It's just my fault anyway..I didn't say sorry yet for what I did!" Taeyung replied..looking so sad..

"Of course I'm going to Get angry if that person is unreasonable..C'mon Who fid it?? And why did he punch you??" Jennie replied..

"Promise you wouldn't hate him??" Taeyung asked..

"I can't promise I won't get angry but I won't hate him if he's reason is right..C'mon V please tell me who did it!" Jennie seriously said..

Taeyung holds Jennie's hand and replied
"It's.. It's Lisander!"

Jennie gasped and her eyes widened.. Something deep inside her didn't want to believe that Lis will do it for unreasonable reason..
"Are you sure?! Lis did it?? He's not attending school for almost two weeks now!"

"Of course babe... I'm sure.. I'm the one he punch so I'm sure of it.. Besides I forgive him...I slap his friend and didn't apologize to it so I understand him.." Taeyung replied..

"No!! That's not enough reason for him to do that!! Where is he?! I will talked to him!!" Jennie seriously said..then stand up..

Taeyung pulled Jennie by her waist and Made her sit down..

"Don't Babe..Just let it passed...I already forgive him..Besides I heard that it's his last day today because he already dropout from school!" Taeyung replied..

Jennie eyes widened again..She will not going to see him anymore?? Her inside wants to shout from frustration..

"No! I need to see him!" Jennie unconsciously said.. Panicking..