Chapter 29. Wedding plan

Mr and Mrs Brüschweiler,Mr kim, Jennie's brother kim Ji-yong and Lis siblings Jisoo and Seulgi are already in Kim's Mansion..Ire.They are all in the Living room Looking each other without uttering a words..

Jennie and Lis are also at the Living room,Lis sitting next to his parents while Jennie sitting on her parents side..

"Okay..Since it's our house,Let Me do the talking first.. Everyone was aware that We are gathered here today because of Lisander and Jennie..I should Introduce myself first,My name is Kim Go-eun and this is my Husband Kim Joong-ki,My son Ji-yong and my Daughter Jennie" Mrs kim said breaking the silence..

"And We are Lisander's parents,I am Chitthip Manoban Brüschweiler and this is my Husband Marco Brüshweiler..My Two Daughters Seulgi and Jisoo.." Mrs Brüschweiler replied.

"I heard that surnames somewhere.." Mrs kim said then think where did she heard it..

"Maybe you heard it the News Mom.." Jennie replied..

"Oh right! How are you related to The Owner of Brüshweiler's Corp.." Mrs kim asked..

"Umm..Actually My husband is the owner of that Company!" Mrs Brüschweiler replied..

Mr and Mrs Kim gasped..

"Oh my gosh! We are facing the Family of Billionaires!! I apologize for asking you to flight over here!" Mrs kim apologize bowing her head 90 degrees..

"Oh! It's fine.. Actually We are not revealing our Identity like this but since we are going to be one family soon..You have the right to know about our background!" Mrs Brüschweiler said..

"It's such a pleasure to meet the famous Business man Mr Brüshweiler and His beautiful Wife Mrs Brüschweiler..And of course you're beautiful family.." Mr kim said..

"Same goes to us Mr kim.." Mr Brüshweiler replied..

"So can we start talking about our children's wedding??" Mrs Brüschweiler asked..

"Sure Mrs Brüschweiler.." Mrs kim replied..

"Oh please..Just call Us Chitthip and Marco!" Mrs Brüschweiler answered..smiling..

"Okay..Then call us Go-eun and joong-ki as well Then!" Mrs kim said..also smiling..

"First of all I just want to apologize for my Son carelessness...For breaking you're trust  Go-eun..On his first day of sleeping over he already did something to you're daughter!" Mr Brüschweiler apologize..

"Oh! It's fine Marco.. Actually I didn't get angry when he told me he take responsibility... Honestly,I like you're son for my daughter in our first meeting.." Mrs kim admitted..

"I mean who wouldn't be.. You're son is attractive...I can feel that He is a Good person too..And about what happened to them..They did it for love so I can't get angry.." Mrs kim added smiling..

"Oh! I didn't expect this kind of answer from you Go-eun.. honestly..I thought you will get angry and complaint.." Marco replied..

Mrs kim giggled..if only they would know this is actually Mrs kim planned..they will surely understand how she can't be angry..But Mr Kim knew it...He just shake his head after hearing his wife statement..

"So then,When will be the wedding?? Do you already have a date in mind Go-eun, Joong-ki??" Chitthip asked..

"Actually We don't have a date in mind yet..Do you have suggestions??" Go-eun asked back..

"Umm..how about Next month??" Chitthip replied..

Jennie and Lis are aware that they will me married soon but not this soon..They got shocked..