Chapter 12. Jisoo and Seulgi

Jisoo and Seulgi are keep following their brother behind..Lis entered inside the cheap Men's Clothing store..
Jisoo and Seulgi look into each other..

Lis take at least ten pairs of clothes,Underpants then take a pair of shoes and Go to the counter..

"Why did our Dongsaeng pick a cheap clothes in this cheap store?? And why choice our famous brands??" Seulgi whispered to her sister..

"Maybe he is on disguise.. Let's just follow him!" Jisoo replied..

"Okay!" Seulgi answered..they also pick random clothes and then go to the counter..

Lis was done paying the clothes he buy,he turned around and See two person behind him..The two person avoid looking at lis..Lis shrugged his shoulder then leave..

Jisoo and Seulgi looked at the cashier and said
"Miss Can you please hurry up! We are in a hurry!"

"Unnie I will go first and follow Dongsaeng!" Seulgi said..

"Okay go ahead!" Jisoo replied..

"It's $25 ma'am!" The cashier said..

Jisoo immediately paid and they leave..

Seulgi saw Lis Entered inside the next store to buy new bags...She text jisoo and informed her where they are..The older one immediately searched the store and entered inside...

After lis pick bag he immediately go to the counter and buy it..Next are buying notebooks and pens so he exited the store and go to the last store...

"Ah! I'm already tired Unnie!" Seulgi complaint..

"Aishh..Stop complaining Bear! That's out Dongsaeng..We should assured that he is actually okay..." Jisoo scolded..

"Okay Unnie.. I'm sorry!" Seulgi apologize..

"Now! Shut up and Let let's follow him!" Jisoo replied..

Seulgi nods her head and they continue to follow Lis around..

Lis get put from the store and started to walked again,this time lis is searching for a place to eat...Lis spotted a restaurant with less people eating inside,so he immediately entered and approach the table on the back...Lis saw they same two person who he saw on the first store he entered a whilr ago..he finally got suspicious with those two.. Seulgi and Jisoo seat the table next to Lis...Lis scanning the Menu after that he called the waiter and The Waitress immediately approach Lis..

"Ready to take order sir?" The waitress flirtatiously asked..

"Ah yes!" Lis replied..

"What is your order then Mr cutie pie??" The waitress asked..

"I want to order spicy beef salad and Spring rolls and Fresh buko juice!" Lis replied..

"Okay cutie pie..Wait for 5 minutes.." The waitress said then wink..

"Okay!" Lis replied..

The beautiful sexily sway her hips while making her way to the counter...Lis shaked his head in amusement then glance at the table next to him..The two suspicious person take the menu and used it to cover their faces..Lis wanted to laughed because the other person Menu is upsidedown...

The older one saw it and smacked The younger one hit..

"Yah! Unnie!! What is that for??' seulgi suddenly complaint loudly holding her head..

Jisoo eyes widened then shush Seulgi.. That's when Lis stand up and approach them and cleared their throats!

Jisoo and Seulgi looked at Lis with panicked look..