16

Romanoff's POV

Did she actually just do that?
We spent one night together and she's already threatening to punish me? I had no idea she was so... kinky. It was hot, in fact, it just made it harder to resist the urge.

How would she even know? She wouldn't, right?
She has to be bluffing.

I want to see what she's going to do to me...

Y/N's POV

I walk through the empty halls to Professor Maximoff's, I open the door, she's already begun the lesson.
"You're late, Y/N." She says, her tone wrapped in sweetness. "Is everything okay?"
"Yeah, I'm fine. I just had to change the bandage on my hand." I hold up my bandaged hand, as painful as it was, it makes for a good excuse.

I sit down and tune in to the conversation.
Not even five minutes pass and I feel my phone vibrate. I have a quick look, It's Natasha.
'You can't stop me.'
Well, this is going to be fun.

I think for a moment and type out my response,
'Maybe not, but I can make you wish you had stopped yourself.'
God, I feel so powerful, this is great.
'Don't text me again, Natasha. Unless you want your dear friend, Wanda, to take my phone from me and see this lovely conversation?' I add.
Professor Maximoff hasn't even seen me on my phone yet, but I can make Natasha nervous.

'You're so demanding, Y/N. I've never seen this side to you before. It's so hot, I might need to take some edge off.' She responds to me, she is a lot brattier than I thought - I thought she'd be a lot more dominating.
'Do as you please.' I send her back, followed by another text, 'but if you do, be prepared to beg tonight.'
She doesn't respond, not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

So on today's agenda:
- Figure out if Natasha actually did it or if she's just messing around,
- Figure out how to punish someone.

"Y/L/N?" Professor Maximoff calls out. I quickly put my phone down. If she actually does take my phone, both me and Natasha might be royally fucked. "Please try to focus on the lesson, I know you can't write comfortably but listening would be good."
"Yes, sorry Professor Maximoff." I respond and I put my phone back in my pocket.

Midway through the lesson, my phone vibrates again... and again. Maximoff's sitting at her desk using her laptop and so I think it's safe to check.

It's Natasha again...
'I couldn't help myself' she sent, followed by 'what are you going to do to me, baby?'
Well, she is bold.
'Just you wait and see' I send her in response.

'I'm starting to think that you have no clue how to do this, it's adorable that you think you can just lie your way through this.' She sends me,
How on earth did she know?

I raise my hand,
"I'm sorry, Professor Maximoff, I have something I need to deal with. May I be excused?" I hold up my phone, hopefully to signify that the texts were something more important than they actually were.
"Uh, yes, but please email me later so I can catch you up on what you missed." She says,
"Thank you."

I stand up, grab my bag and my coat and walk out of the classroom. Brad tries to ask what's going on, but I leave before he can finish his sentence.
I pull out my phone,
'Unlock your classroom door.' I send her, she responds
'Yes, Ma'am.'

Her classroom is just down the hall from Maximoff's, I hear the door unlock and I quickly force myself in. Her hands hold onto my abdomen, just below my chest.
"You came back..." she says in a husky voice.
"Did you do it?" I ask, I don't touch her, if I want to keep her convinced that I know what I'm doing, I need to stay strict. I have no clue what I'm doing, but it is certainly enjoyable.

"Why don't you check?" She says, grabbing my hand and directing it to her underwear. She's stripped back down again.
My hand moves into her underwear and to her core...she's certainly not dry. And by the slick feeling, it's now very clear that she did. I manage to get some of it on my fingers and so I take them out of her underwear and move them to her mouth. With my other hand, I hold her chin and open her mouth for her.
I push my fingers in, her eyes widen and she gags on them slightly.
"Is this what you wanted?" I ask while she sucks on my fingers. She nods.

I take my fingers out of her mouth and wipe them off, I push past her and walk over to her desk. Her clothes are on the floor by the chair.
"I didn't give you my clothes so you could throw them over your dirty classroom." I state, I look at her timetable for today and then I check the time on my phone.
"Natasha... you'd better get yourself presentable, quickly."
She walks over to me, concerned.
"What? Why?" She leans on me and looks at her timetable, I point to a block of time on it - a meeting.
"You've got a meeting in two minutes."
"What?" She looks at the time on my phone and starts grabbing her clothes quickly.
"Fuck, I thought I had more time than that."

"You've been in here pleasing yourself for half of the period, Natasha. It looks like the world is already punishing you for me."
"Fuck you! Help me!" She calls out, zipping up her skirt. Her shirt is still unbuttoned.
"I don't think I will." I grab the blazer from the ground and walk with it towards the door,
"I need that, Y/N!" She calls out, following me as she buttons up the blouse.
I disregard it over one of the desks in the classroom.
"Consider yourself lucky that I'm not taking it with me."

I reach for the handle, she slams the door shut.
"You are not leaving until you tell me how I look." She demands.
"You look... sweaty." I tease, I wipe some sweat from her with my hand. "Don't get horny again, it's no 'ink-on-the-forehead'." She pushes me against the door and I can't help but laugh.
"You are evil, I love it." She fixes herself up and looks around the dark classroom. "Could you at least open the windows for me?"
"I'll consider it." I smile and walk over to the open the blinds.
She opens the door and is about to leave, she turns and looks over her shoulder.
"I will make you my bitch."
She leaves.

Oh fuck.