47

Y/N's POV

She sits before me, on the coffee table, and starts teasing her own nipples. Her eyes stay locked on me while she squeezes her chest. I want to look away, but I can't. Her hands slowly glide down her body, pulling the zipper down. She reaches into the leather and starts slowly moving her hand between her legs. A stifled moan escapes her lips, which makes me bite mine.
"Do you like this, baby?" She asks in between moans.
"Yes, I do. I really do." I respond, struggling to keep focused on her.
"Then keep your eyes open and on me."

What she's asking of me is impossible. As she sits there, enjoying herself, I'm forced to watch her moan and twitch under her own touch.
"Fuck, Y/N..." She moans. She can't be doing that, I don't think I can handle this.

She leans back on the coffee table, arching her back as she moves her hand faster. Her movements get reckless and her moans get louder.
"Oh god." She keeps her eyes on me. It's getting harder to resist, I can feel my stomach growing tighter and my legs desperate to push together. My mouth is shut as tight as possible, though the occasional hum slips out. I'm not sure she noticed.

She shakes and slams down into the table, sweat drips down her body and the tight leather sticks to her skin. My legs clench as I watch her, eyes shut, heavily breathing on the table. I hope she didn't see that, I separate them as soon as I realise.

Her fingers slide up her body and into her mouth, she gets a good taste of herself before sitting up and looking at me.
"I saw that, Angel."

Oh no.

"And you were so close..." she stands up and zips the leather up a little. "You still have 7 strikes. What are we gonna do about that?" She moves close to me and puts her hands on my thighs, holding them in place.
"I- I don't know." I stutter as she leans down in front of me.

"Okay... since you tried so hard, I'm gonna give you a chance to try again." She smiles, rubbing my legs gently. "To get rid of your next strike, just enjoy yourself... and tell me when your close."
Is she going to do what I'm thinking?

She reaches up and hooks her fingers under my crop top.
"May I?" She asks, her smile turns to a smirk.
"Yes, Professor Romanoff." I nod. She pulls it up and over my head.
"No bra, huh? You knew this was coming." She husks out, sitting down on my lap once again and gently squeezing my chest.
"Can I make noise?" I hesitantly ask, she looks deeply into my eyes and smiles again.
"Yes. I'm glad you asked, Angel."

The first noise I make is just a large, shaky exhale - finally, I can be vocal. Her lips meet my chest and my breathing gets heavier as she gently caresses me.
Her hands glide down my body slowly, so slow that it almost kills me. Her fingers reach under my skirt, softly tracing my skin over my underwear. I release a small whimper that puts a huge smile on Natasha's face.
"Oh, sweet baby..." She says, "You're so desperate for me." She pulls down my underwear and drops it on the floor.
"Let's make you feel good." Her fingers plunge inside of me, instantly my body bursts up, pushing into her.

She moves my hair out of my face and holds herself close to me, we keep eye contact as her fingers slowly move in and out, pushing as deep as she can. I can already feel myself getting closer and my body getting more sensitive.

Watching her do this to herself was already making me feel good but having her fingers inside of me, the same fingers she used on herself, it's impossible to resist the pleasure.
"How does this feel?" She smirks, keeping her eyes locked on me as I moan and squirm.
"Good." I utter, "It's so good."

I know exactly what she's going to do when I get close, otherwise she wouldn't have asked me to tell her. As much as I hate what's about to happen, I can't help but speak up. I like to make a little noise.
"I-I'm close." I moan, "Fuck, I'm close."

She stops.
I knew it, I knew she was going to do this. I don't know if I can handle it.

"No, no, no, no." I quickly say as she pulls away from me, I try to grab her wrists to pull her back in front of me, she laughs and pulls away anyway.
"Don't touch yourself... after a minute, you'll be down to 6 strikes."

I already know I can't convince her to let me finish, but maybe I can convince her to help me not touch myself.

"Pin me down, Professor." I ask, holding back as much as possible.
"And make it easy for you? I don't think so." She smiles, running her fingers along my jawline.
"No, I- Please, just hold me." I practically beg, I never thought I'd beg her, or anyone, for that matter.
"Since you asked so nicely." She climbs on top of me and holds my wrists against the back of the couch.
She's sitting right on top of my waist, one wrong move and I'm done for. She leans in and kisses me, pulling me in with her amazing taste, her delicate lips and her aggressive tongue.

She keeps her hips still and my body starts to calm down, she could've easily ended it all there and then. She slowly pulls away from the kiss and stands up.
"You're down to 6 strikes, Angel. You're doing so good." She falls to her knees, "Let's get you down to 5, yeah?"
"Yeah..." I nod, she smiles and moves in between my legs. Her aggressive tongue returns and instantly, I start rising to my high again. She clenches my thighs and pushes my skirt up a little higher, making it easier for her to get full access to me.

As I get close, I announce it once again and of course, she pulls away.
"You know the drill, 60 seconds and your down to 5 strikes." She smiles, walking around to couch and leaning over it, "How much more can you take?"
Determined to not give in, I turn to her and slap on the most confident face I can.
"I'll be strike free by the end of the night."

To get down to 4 strikes, she uses a vibrator on me - very quickly I get close again. She really doesn't give me a lot of time to cool down and it keeps me on edge. Everything in my body tells me to disobey her, to use my hands and finish for myself or to stay quiet when I get close - but somethings tells me that if I wait, it'll be worth it.
"You're doing so well baby, I didn't think you'd get this far." She whispers in my ear in-between teasing.

Now, to get down to 3 strikes... she uses the same vibrator, but this time, she pushes it inside of me. And just as I get adjusted to the sensation, her tongue meets my clit. I feel my back arch more than I thought was possible, I can't even speak and just as I'm about to finally release...She stops.

Her hand strikes my face again, the sudden burst of pain makes me gasp and turn away from her but her hand grasps my chin and forces me to look at her.
"You told me you'd be strike free, darling. And I told you to tell me when your close." She reaches up and grabs a fistful my hair, biting my lip and pulling me into a rough kiss.
"Don't you dare do that again, you hear me?" She speaks through heavy breaths.
"Yes, Professor Romanoff." I stumble over my words, my body still feeling overstimulated.

To get rid of my second strike, it's the same again, though this time the vibrator presses against my clit and her fingers go inside of me, curling and thrusting in the perfect spot to make me squirm to the touch. I can't take it anymore.
"I- Please." I plead, "I can't do this!" She pulls away from me quickly and turns the vibrator off.
"You've only got one strike left now, doll." She looks up at me with hungry eyes. "To get rid of it, stop holding back and let me taste you."

Finally.
"Are you ready?"
"God, yes." I quickly respond, her head moves between my legs once again. She holds them apart and digs her nails into them, leaving crescent moon indentations behind. I feel myself quickly moving towards the edge. My body shakes and I release a verse of loud moans. I feel as though my senses are ruined. I can't see. I can't hear. All I can do is feel. The overwhelming pleasure takes me over as I finally get to finish, her tongue stays inside of me as I ache and scream. My legs clench on her head and my hips rise from the couch below. She pushes me back down, holding me still until I slowly return to reality.

"Can you take this off me?" She asks, standing up.
"What?" I say. I can't process anything at the moment. "I think I blacked out."

Like she said she would, she fucked me until I couldn't think... and it was amazing.

"The suit, can you help me take it off?"
"Right." I reach forward and peel it from her skin, my entire body hurts. I can't move all that much without feeling like I'm straining.
"You're so good to me." She says with a smile.
Me? Good to her? Did she experience the same thing I did?