42

Romanoff's POV

It's Monday again.
She didn't mention anything about the bag afterwards. I'm thankful, if she asked again, I'd probably have told her and ruined my own surprise.

In the morning, I make sure to wake up before her. I get up and I go to my office, in the bottom drawer I take out my new leather bodysuit.
I had one before, but it's old. It served me well. Sometimes I'd just put it on and stand in the mirror, it made me feel good about myself and sometimes that's all you need.

I sneak back into our room and put on a simple white shirt and slacks over the suit. I have no clue if she'll bite, but I'm gonna try.

Once I'm dressed, I head to the kitchen and whip up some pancakes and then, I crawl into bed and gently shake her awake.
"Angel." I say in a sing-song tune, "Wakey wakey."
She slowly opens her eyes,
"Hello, honey." She holds my face and pulls me into a kiss.
"I made you pancakes." I say.
She bursts up and we walk to the kitchen together. I hand her a plate of pancakes. I slide her some syrup and she pours it on her pancakes.

"I don't know what I'm going to wear today." She says as she eats.
"Something sexy and easy to take off." I suggest, she laughs. I'm sure she thinks it's just one of those passing comments that doesn't mean much... it's not.
"Anything's easy to take off if your strong and fast enough." She responds. "Sexy, though? What do you find sexy?"
"Anything as long as you're wearing it." I smile.
"Oh, I have an idea!" She stands up and runs back in to our room.

When she walks out, she's got a knitted white v-neck crop top with a matching skirt. She's definitely sexy. She's got a little bit of cleavage showing but not a whole bunch, enough to keep you interested.
"How's this?"
"That looks both sexy and easy to take off, well done." I praise.

Y/N's POV

We walk to the car, she even lets me lock the door behind us with my key. We get in the car and I see her adjust in her seat a little bit, she seems a bit uncomfortable.
"Are you okay?" I ask,
"Yeah, I'm fine. Just getting comfortable, the seats cold." She says and starts the car. We drive to school and get out of the car, walking together to her classroom.

We're able to walk around together fairly freely, we came in early so not many people are here. Though, we still say somewhat separated just to be safe.

We sit in her classroom as the other students start to head in, Brad and Amy walk over to me.
"Dressed for the lady?" Brad teases,
"Oh, shut up." I respond. Amy sits down next to me and Brad heads to the back of the classroom.
"You've always said you dress for comfort in class, is that comfort?" Amy whispers, I don't say anything back to her. I'm still conflicted about what she did on Friday.

Natasha sits down at her desk and starts running through a PowerPoint, I watch her as she bites slighlty down on the back-end of a pen. Her green eyes slowly move over to me, she keeps her pen in her mouth for a few more moments before putting it down and speaking up.
"Focus on the PowerPoint, please Miss Y/L/N, you're supposed to be taking notes."

This bitch.

"Sorry, Professor Romanoff." I say sarcastically. I write some notes down from the screen. Midway through writing my sentence, she changes the slide... I might kill her. I wouldn't actually, of course. I've seen her arm muscles, she could probably pop my head off.

Amy leans over,
"Did she do that on purpose?" She asks in a whisper,
"I don't know." I say, a bare minimum response.
"Girls." Natasha says, "What did I just say?"
"Sorry, Professor Romanoff." Amy says, I stay quiet. Natasha gives me a look, like she's waiting for something. She's not gonna ease up until I say it, is she?
"Sorry, Professor Romanoff." I say for a second time, giving in. She smiles and nods. She puts her hand down on the desk and a few seconds later, I feel my phone vibrate.

'That's my Angel.' The text says. She's teasing, but does she have a goal? Well... sex. She keeps teaching and so I keep writing my stupid notes. I turn to a different page and write 'what are you up to?' I rip it out, crunch it up and throw it right at Natasha.

It hits her right in the face. I've always had good aim, like I said, killer at badminton.
"Sorry, Professor, I was aiming at the trash." I tease, she slowly looks up at me. She uncrumbles it, reads it and scoffs. She stands up and walks over to the trashcan.
"You want to put something in the trash, you stand up and you walk." She says sternly. "And your notes are horrible. Take this class seriously, Y/N, or you won't be passing." She walks back to her chair and sits down.

"Oh please, Y/N's not gonna pass any of her classes." A voice announces from the back of the room, who the fuck? "She's too busy hanging out with her girlfriend, Natalie something." I turn to look at them, it's just some random guy.
"Oh yeah, we heard. How you've been constantly sneaking around with this woman you met like a week ago?"
"Why is that any of your concern?" I ask, no one knew until Brad finds out, how convenient.
"You were flaunting those hickeys, girl. You clearly wanted some attention."

"Okay, okay. That's enough. What or who Y/N chooses to do in her free time is none of anyone else's business." Natasha says, "I don't care, just pay attention, all of you. This is getting ridiculous."
I appreciate the back up, but did she really need to add the 'who' to that equation?

She continues the lesson on for the last 5 minutes,
"Okay, get ready to go." She says, "And I expect the attitudes to be gone by tomorrow, we're getting close to the end of the year - now is the worst time to start acting up." She looks directly at me and starts walking towards me.
I'm about to stand up when she sits on my desk and pushes me back onto my chair.
"Stay behind after class, Y/N."
Amy gives me that look, Brad does too, the rest of the students do that stupid 'OoOoooO' thing.

"Close the door, please." Natasha says to the last student as they leave.