70

Romanoff's POV

I walk over to her and sit next to her on the bed. She passed out for longer than I thought, I didn't realise how much I exhausted her.
"What did I do wrong?" She says after she clears her throat, "You were mad at me... and I don't want you to try get over everything by fucking me, as much as I love it. I want you to be able to talk about these things."

I can't believe how considerate she is, even after I held a knife to her throat.
"I was just being jealous, I have no reason to be mad at you." I say, nodding. She reaches forward and holds my hand.
"Jealous? What about?"
"It's really stupid." I groan, looking down. I let myself get riled up by a man she had just met. Someone she displayed literally no interest in.

"I won't judge you, Tasha." She says, still holding my hand.
"Angelo. The way he was looking at you." I say, "And you, having all those friends, having fun without me."
"Aww, Natasha." She says, leaning in and kissing my forehead.
"And then you complimented him and it made me worry." I sigh, she strokes my face gently. "Are you getting bored of me?"

"Of course not, Natasha. I could never get bored of you." She pulls me into a kiss, letting me fall on top of her and wrapping her arms around me. As I lay on top of her body, she winces and I quickly move away from her.
"Are you okay?"
"Mhm." She hums, "Just very sensitive."
I giggle to myself and lean gently on top of her.

"I'm sorry." I say softly,
"Why are you sorry?" She asks.
"For how angry I got, I shouldn't have done any of that." I explain, "I should've asked before I did."
"It's okay." She says, "But I would like just a little bit of warning, at least. I'll be honest, I was pretty scared."

"You were scared?" I sit up from her,
"Not of you." She says, "I didn't think you were going to hurt me on purpose, I just kept worrying that the knife was gonna slip."
"That means you were scared of me." I sigh, pulling away from her. I stand up and walk back to the kitchen, all the while she calls out my name and tries to pull me back to her. I get her a glass of cold water and I give it to her with her food.

"I even got ice." I say with a smile, though it's not exactly a genuine one.
"Natasha, I didn't mean it like that."
"It's fine." I nod, "I've got some stuff to do."
"You aren't even going to tell me about your day?"
"Maybe later." I say and walk out.

Y/N's POV

Natasha leaves the room, leaving me alone with my food and water. She clearly wants to spend some time alone, so I'm going to eat and then check on her...I also need time to be able to walk.

I walk out into the living room to see that Natasha's laying on the couch, wrapped in a thin blanket. Her eyes look puffy and the couch beneath her is stained with tears. She's completely asleep. I hook my arms under her neck and her legs and lift her up, I take her to the bedroom and tuck her in. I want her to be as comfortable as possible when she wakes up.

I then walk into the hallway bathroom, there's a large bathtub in there. I start filling it up and looking for some nice things to put in it. I find some raspberry bubble bath and so I put it in. I want to put some rose petals around, but I also don't want to leave the house to get any. If she wakes up when I'm gone, that would probably make her worry more.

I walk back to our room when the bathtubs full and I gently shake her awake.
"What?" She groans as she comes to, "You moved me?"
"I wanted you to be comfortable." I say, extending my hand to her, "I ran you a bath."
She takes my hand and I lead her to the bathroom in the hallway.

"You didn't have to do that." She says softly as we walk into the bathroom, "I'm fine. If anything, you should be the one relaxing after what I di-"
I put my fingers in front of her mouth and gently shush her,
"It's for you, I'll join you if you want."
"Yes please." She says, I help her get undressed and we both get in together. She leans on top of me and I wrap my arms around her, holding her as we lay in the water.

"Sometimes it feels like I lose control of myself," she confesses, "And I do things that I normally wouldn't. I just get so protective when it comes to you, I hate the idea of something bad happening to you... but then I'm the one that ends up hurting you."
"You didn't hurt me, Natasha." I say, holding her close. She shakes her head and refuses to un-tense in my arms.

"I scared you."
"It was hot... I knew you wouldn't hurt me." I say, she pushes off me and moves away.
"I don't want you to lie to me because you think it'll make me feel better. I scared you!" She is about to get out of the bath, I reach up and gently take her hand in mine.
"Please sit down... if I was really scared, I would've said the safe word, you know I would've. That's why we have it."

She nods and looks down. Natasha sighs and slowly rests back in my arms, easing up a little more.
"Now, tell me about your day." I say with a smile, she nods again and starts to talk about all the staff members and students she had to deal with.
"All day, students were checking me out. It was mostly guys that I noticed but I managed to spot a few girls too." She says with a smile,
"Well, now I'm jealous." I kiss her on the cheek. "I really didn't get much time to appreciate that outfit of yours."

"Don't be. Pubescent teenagers have got nothing on you." She turns and plants a heavy kiss on my lips, refusing to let go. She turns her body fully in the water and pulls herself on top of me, pushing all her weight down on to me as she holds my face.
"I love you, ангел." she says, my eyebrow perks up as she pulls away from the kiss with her hands still on my face. "It means Angel, silly."

"Why have you never spoke Russian before?" I ask, she leans back into my arms.
"I don't really use it now. It happens when I'm angry."
"Does that mean you're still angry?" I tilt my head, she did just speak Russian after all.
"No, I just wanted to see your reaction... and you still haven't told me you love me back."
"Oh come on, of course I love you." I say, wrapping my arms around her under her chest. She pushes her body against me and lets out a sigh of relief, leaning her head back on my shoulder.