84

Romanoff's POV

I wake up to the sound of the front door closing somewhat aggressively, I hear as some clothes are moved around and some plastic dropped onto the hard surface of the counter. Then, almost immediately, Y/N comes quickly walking into the bedroom and climbing into the bed. It's dark, so she can't see I'm awake just yet.

She wraps her cold hands around me and starts kissing me on the back of the neck softly.
"Hello, beautiful." I groan, I hear her laugh a little bit.
"Hey, Tasha. How did you sleep?" She says happily against my skin. She pulls me closer by my waist so that we're in a spooning position.
"I slept okay." I say after a yawn. "I was so lonely though."

I turn over and hug into her even more, she gives me a gentle forehead kiss and keeps her arms tightly around me.
"I saw Maximoff today." She says, I lean back and look at her. "She came into the cafe with her ex-husband. She called me over, she said sorry and she said she was happy for us when she saw the ring."
"She did?" I ask.
"She did." She says again, she links her hand in mine. "It was an interesting conversation."

"Oh, I bet." I say, slowly sitting up. She smiles and helps me up. "I heard you had a bag, what did you buy?"
"Nothing in particular. Do you want me to make you dinner tonight?" she says, it must be a gift or something - we did say we'd buy each other Christmas gifts.

She stands up and walks to the kitchen, I follow her as she takes a bag off the counter.
"Baby, could you grab me some mugs?" She says, I turn around to get two mugs from the cupboard. When I turn back to her, the bag is gone and she's holding a container of hot chocolate. How sneaky.

"Hot chocolate?" She asks, I nod and she starts preparing some hot chocolate. "I was also thinking steak pie for dinner, what do you think?"
"That sounds great." I say, leaning in to plant a kiss on her cheek. She turns her face and kisses me softly on the lips. I feel her smiling against me.

"You know how to cook steak pie?" I ask,
"I'm definitely going to try." She says before handing me a hot mug of hot chocolate.
"Whipped cream!" She says with a can of whipped cream in her hand. I take it from her and can't help but smirk at the ideas forming in my mind.

"That's a look I'm starting to know too well." She says, I look back up and meet her eyes. "What are you thinking?"
"I'm sure you can guess." I tease as she holds a bag of marshmallows towards me.
"Marshmallows, right?"
"Sure." I say, I squirt some whipped cream onto my hot chocolate and then watch as she sprinkles some marshmallows in. We do the same to hers, she opens her mouth and I squirt some of the whipped cream into it too.

The cream falls down her chin, I lean in and lick it from her mouth. She laughs and takes the cream from my hand.
"Dinner before desert, Tasha." She says, "Go sit down, maybe get some work done. I'll cook."
I nod and sip the hot chocolate she made, it's quite good.
"Fine, but don't leave me alone too long." I say, I walk to my office and sit down at my desk. It feels like I never stop working.

I start by just going through my emails, responding to anything important and then I move onto to trying to prepare for tomorrow's lessons. I've only been working for about half an hour but I already miss Y/N. I can hear her talking, she must be on the phone.

Y/N's POV

"Stop laughing at me! How do I-" I say as Liz and Brook laugh over FaceTime. I put the knife down on the counter and sigh. "You said you'd help!"
"How can we not laugh, this is great!" Brook says.
"Help me!" I say again, practically screaming at the phone.

I watch as Natasha walks towards me and waves silently. I can't help but smile at her. She walks closer and wraps her arms around me.
"What's up, Tasha?" I ask.
"No, I just wanted a hug." She mumbles into me.

"Hey Natasha!" Liz calls out from the phone, Natasha slowly turns to look at the phone.
"If you needed help cooking, you could've asked me." Natasha says quietly with her arms around my body.
"I didn't want to bother you."
"You wouldn't be bothering me." She says. "Let me help."

I reach forward and hang up on Liz and Brook so that me and Natasha can cook together. Natasha's hands pull at my waist into a heavy kiss, almost instantly, her tongue is teasing at my lip. I finally give in, letting her kiss me however she pleases.

She pulls away after a few more seconds of intense kissing and smiles,
"Thank you." She says softly.
"What for?" I ask, she does her signature smirk and then starts to effortlessly do what I was struggling with so much. She ignores my question so I lean closer and get right in here. "Natasha, what for?" I say again.

"For hanging up on your friends. I just want it to be us right now." She explains, I give her a quick peck on the cheek and she giggles. I love when she lets her guard down and laughs.
"I was supposed to be cooking tonight." I say, realising that she's completely taken over again.
"Don't you have homework to do?"

"Yeah, I'm procrastinating. Don't you have homework to grade?" I respond, she smiles and looks at me.
"Yeah, I'm procrastinating."  I keep one hand softly on her waist while I reach over and sip some of my hot chocolate.

"Where's that whipped cream?" She asks,
"It's in the fridge, Nat. Calm down. I'll let you use it later."
"Why wait? This is gonna take a while to cook." She try's to reason with me.
"Dinner before desert." I say again, she laughs.
"We've fucked before dinner, what's so different now?" She says, pulling at the bottom of my shirt.

"Natasha." I say sternly, she keeps tugging at my shirt.
"Yeah?" She responds, looking into my eyes. I shake my head, starting to feel the affects of her teasing.
"How do you do this to me?" I ask, her hand slips under my sweatpants and her fingers start to tease me through my underwear.
"I have a few tricks." She says, staring into my eyes intently. "I'll stop, if you want."

"No. Don't stop."