37

Romanoff's POV

I keep typing away, writing out student reports for Stark. I hear the front door open, I'm about to call out to ask who it is when I hear Y/N very loudly announce:
"Professor Rogers! Professor Maximoff!"
Oh fuck.

I quickly stand up and speed out of the office, down the hall and to the front door.
"Steve! Wanda!" I announce as I practically slide into view.
"Hey..." Wanda says, "Can we come in?" I nod frantically before looking at Y/N.

Wanda walks over to me,
"I called you!" She says in a whisper, "I texted you too, I tried to warn you."
"I wasn't looking at my phone!" I grab my phone from the kitchen counter, so many notifications.
I look at the kitchen... was Y/N making pasta?

Y/N quickly walks to our bedroom and then back out, she walks to her coat and school bag and picks them,
"Thank you for the tutoring, Professor Romanoff, it was super helpful." She calls out, I look at her and she winks at me, she's a quick thinker, I'll give her that much.
"Of course, Y/N... I'll see you in class." I respond, and she walks out the front door.

Y/N's POV

Now, all I've got to do is climb back in our bedroom window. The master bedroom is on the ground level, so there's no issue there.

I'm getting way too good at climbing through windows, maybe I should just become a thief... or a spy! Too much effort.

I flop onto the bed and throw my bag and coat on the floor, now I wait...
I never got to finish my pasta. I'm very upset about that. I might cry, actually. This is tragic.

I'm bored now.

What to do? What to do? I start looking around our bedroom, I have a brief look in her bedside cabinet, her signature perfume, some makeup. There's also what looks to be sleeping pills, I guess I'm not the only one who struggles to sleep. There's some handcuffs, it would've been useful to find them when I was punishing her.
I'm about to close it when I spot something I've seen before. Her vibrator.
Nah, I doubt it would have the same effect now. I need her physically with me, or at least watching me, I'm what people like to call needy.
And anyway, I can't be too loud. I need to sit here and shut up, basically.

Romanoff's POV

3 hours.
Steve, Wanda and I talked about our work for 3 fucking hours. Normally, I wouldn't mind, but not knowing where Y/N actually is or what she's doing is worrying me.
I texted her, but she didn't respond.

"See you guys tomorrow!" I call out as I close the door behind them, how am I going to find Y/N?
I hear a door open behind me and she walks from our bedroom, she's changed clothes - she's wearing some beige pj bottoms with a matching dressing gown, though it's open and hanging down to the floor, her chest barely covered by the sides of the dressing gown. Her hair is messy and she's got earphones in.

Wow.

"You climbed in the window, didn't you?" I ask, trying to keep my eyes off her body.
"Of course I did." She walks over to me and kisses me on the cheek, she walks into the kitchen and continues working on the food.

"You didn't answer my texts." I say,
"Oh, I'm sorry." She pulls out her phone to see the missed notifications, "I don't hear notifications when I'm listening to music." She explains,
"I'm sorry that I made you worry." She turns her focus back to me.
"It's okay, honey. I'm sorry that you didn't get your reward earlier."

I should probably let her finish cooking, but with how she looks right now, and the fact that we got interrupted earlier - It's pretty hard to resist her.

"Oh, what I did get was great. Especially the bruised hip." She laughs,
"I-"
"I'm joking, you can make up for the missed reward after dinner, if you'd like." She gently holds my chin. She has so much power over me. I nod quietly.

I would definitely like that.

I watch as she walks over, grabs the dish full of uncooked pasta and drops onto her knees. My mouth opens and my entire body freezes as she leans forward and puts it in the oven. She slowly turns to look at me,
"You never seen a girl on her knees before?" She says it in that sultry voice of hers, she knows exactly what she's doing and it's working.

I feel like throwing myself at her. I can feel my body getting tense, I need her.
"Fuck me." I utter out, her eyes widen and she slowly stands up - but she does it like a stripper would, sticking her ass out and gracefully rising. She walks over to me and kisses me tenderly, holding my chin. I try to pull her in for more but she moves away.
"Soon, sweetie."

I grasp at her dressing gown, desperate to take it off of her,
"Please, Y/N. I can't wait that long." I'll beg her if I need to, I need her right now.
"Oh, honey. You're so desperate."
"I know, I am but please, I'll do anything you want me too, I just need you to fuck me."

I watch as she slowly takes her earphones out and places them and her phone on top of the countertop.
She turns back to me,
"Come on, then. If you're so desperate."