31

Y/N's POV

My eyes open. Above me, beautiful starry night sky. Natasha isn't on my side though and I can hear a faint clacking noise, followed by a quiet humming.
I sit up and look around, Natasha's cleaning up the picnic we had.
"I'm sorry, did I wake you up?" She looks up at me,
"No. I always wake up in the middle of the night, remember?"

The last time I actually woke up in the middle of the night without reason was before me and Natasha got together. Our first night together, I was asleep the whole time.
But when I was by Amy's side, even though Natasha's room was just down the hallway - I woke up in the middle of the night.
There was that one time where I woke up and my blister had burst, which is probably why I woke up. And tonight, I guess Natasha did actually wake me up, or maybe it's because she's not by my side. Whatever it is, I know having her with me makes it easier to sleep at night. I used to struggle for hours.

"Please talk more, you have no idea what that voice of yours does to me." She says, she must be talking about my so-called 'morning voice' again. I let out a small chuckle and a huge smile appears on her face.
She walks over to me having finished packing away the picnic. She climbs back onto the truck bed.
"What do you want me to say?" I ask,
"Anything."

I lean over to her ear,
"I was dreaming about you." I whisper in her ear, "I never thought that anyone could make me feel so good."
"Really?" She's still smiling, in fact, I don't think I've ever seen her quite so happy. I did actually have a dream about her, of which I could describe in excruciating detail if I really wanted too.
"What was in the dream?" She asks. It seems as though I'm about to go into excruciating detail... or I could make it interesting.

"Well..." I smile and hold her waist, I pull her on top of me. "It started something like this." I lean into a kiss, her lips brush against mine tenderly.
"And then what?" She whispers. I put my hands on her head and direct her down to my neck. She starts kissing my neck. I take a moment to enjoy the feeling of her on top of me, kissing me, following my commands.
"I want you to ride me, Natasha."
"Consider it done." She says as she pulls my sweatpants off of me, followed by my underwear. She takes her coat off and then her jeans, throwing her underwear away. I rip off the rest of my clothes and Natasha takes off hers.

I hold her waist as she sits on top of my thigh, leaning forward and pushing her thigh in between my legs. I feel my leg get wetter as she grinds on me.
"Like that?"
"Exactly like that." My breathing becomes heavier and shaken, Natasha leans further into me, both of our moans begin to echo through the empty forest around us. My hands grasps at the skin on her waist, leaving marks behind.

I pull her close to me, so that we're face to face.
"Look at me." I demand as I push her hair back. Her face glistens with sweat.
"Harder." She follows my command and pushes against me harder, refusing to break eye contact. She bites her lip and moves her hips faster, pushing her body against mine as much as possible.

She closes her eyes and presses her chest against mine, screaming my name into the dead night sky. My body shakes underneath her and I throw my head back,
"God, Natasha!" I release, holding onto her.

She takes time to catch her breath.
"What happened next?" She asks, "In the dream."
She still has stamina after that? Well, I'm not complaining.
"Use your tongue." I say in between heavy breaths, she smiles and nods.
"Of course, Angel." She says, I try to hide my smile,
"And stop calling me that." I say as she starts kissing down my body slowly.
"Now that's something I can't do."

As her tongue traces along the sensitive skin between my legs, I grip at the blanket covering the truck bed.
"Please..." I utter,
"And you said I begged too early." She jokes,
"Shut up." I hold her head and push it down onto me, the feeling I get is like no other. It's euphoric.
My body is still so sensitive that I can already feel myself getting close as she expertly pleases me with her mouth, hitting all the right places.
"Natasha..." I say again and again, "Fuck, I'm so close."
She holds onto my legs and increases her speed, I finish a second time, right into her mouth.

She looks up at me and wipes her mouth with her hand.
"That was fast, darling." She teases, "Was there anything else to the dream?"
"A little bit more." I sit up and grab her legs, beckoning her to come closer to me. "Let me taste you."

Romanoff's POV

She pulls me on top of her face, using her tongue to tease me. She grabs my hand and directs it back down, in between her legs. I push two fingers inside of her. I'm surprised she can take it, she seems exhausted already.

The feeling of her tongue inside me is heavenly, as she moves it back and forth I feel myself grinding against her face, similar to when I was on her leg. I keep my fingers pulsing in and out of her, she releases a moan directly into my body - that feels amazing.

I throw my head back as I ride her face, it feels as though my body's having a sensory overload.
My entire body has this tingling feeling. I can feel myself getting closer, I squeeze my thighs on her face and get more aggressive with my fingers.
Every time she moans, my body's automatic response is to moan back, louder. I push my body down onto her face, riding her as fast as I can as I feel myself release.
Not even a second after, I feel her finish on my fingers.

I climb off of her and put my fingers in my mouth. She tastes better every time.
"And that was the dream." She rubs my legs softly as I catch my breath.
"You have a great imagination." I smile at her and she pulls me into a heavy kiss.

My phone rings.
I find it and look and the screen, It's Wanda. Of course, she'd call now.
"Answer, I'll help you get dressed." Y/N smiles.
I answer the phone as Y/N picks up my underwear, she holds it out for me as I step into it.
"It's 4AM, what do you want?" I say, still breathing heavily.
"I couldn't sleep." Wanda says calmly, "I wanted to apologise."