23

Romanoff's POV

We ended up going to sleep.
I did desperately want that 'I love you' sex, but I was pretty worried about Amy hearing us, when I said that the risk was the part of the fun, I didn't mean actually getting caught...

"Honey?" I hear Y/N say softly, she shakes me,
"Natasha?" She shakes me again, my eyes open slowly.
"What?" I groan.
"My blister burst." I launch up from the bed, the bandage is off and sure enough, the blister has burst. I grab her hand and lead her to my bathroom where I run her hand under some cold water.
"Does it hurt?" I ask her, "How did it happen?"
"I don't know, I woke up and then my hand felt wet so I took the bandage off and it had burst. It doesn't hurt."

"What time is it?" I glance out the bathroom window, it's still dark out.
"Like 3AM."
"Wait, why were you up then?" I turn to her bad hold her waist,
"It's a habit of mine. Waking up in the middle of the night. No rest for the wicked."

I laugh and hug into her,
"Your hands okay?" She nods. "Let's get you back to bed then." I turn the tap off and dry her hand for her.

I lead her back to the bed and she lies down, I get back under the covers next to her and turn the lamp off on my bedside cabinet.
"Are you cold?" She asks,
"Very." I say, I had completely forgot that I wasn't wearing anything. Y/N hugs into me.
"Is that better?" She kisses my neck, but when she pulls away, she looks concerned.

"What's wrong?"
"I left a mark..." she rubs my neck.
"You what?"
"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to." She puts her head into the pillow.
"It's okay, I'll wear something that'll cover it or makeup. It'll be fine." I stroke her hair gently as she lifts her head up from the pillow.

"But I'll have you get you back now."
"What?" She says as I lean into her neck, kissing and sucking on it in multiple places. "Jesus, Natasha, are you a vampire?" She laughs as I pull away,
"Revenge, darling." I hold her neck.
"Oh yeah?" She leans into me and although I don't want to, if I don't push her away, it might be too hard to hide.

I hold her back,
"Don't you dare, I don't know if I can cover more than-" she manages to put her lips to my neck again,
"I'll help you, don't worry." She kisses on my neck over and over, travelling further and further down.

"Wait, Y/N." She stops and look at me,
"You don't want to?"
"I do," I start, "But I don't think I'll sleep tonight if we do and I really need to sleep." She kisses me on the forehead.
"Oh, that's okay! Goodnight, baby."
She lays back down while I just stare at the ceiling.

I'm considering it.
I could either: Have amazing sex and be a little bit tired at work or not have amazing sex and be fully awake for work.
Amy didn't hear us when we were in the shower, otherwise, she would've already known about us.
And I know that we're both already horny so it wouldn't even take that long...

"Hey, honey..." I say,
"Yeah?" she responds, I roll over so that I'm on top of her.
"I changed my mind."

Y/N's POV

With how dark it is, it's hard to even see her figure, but I can feel her, and that's all I need.
She pushes her soft lips against mine and her hands run through my hair, pulling at it. She pushes her knee in between my legs to separate them, I can feel her throbbing against my thigh already.

She lifts me up slightly, still holding my hair.
"Do you still want to show me how much you love me?" She whispers,
"Yeah, I do."
"That's a shame..." she leans over to her bedside cabinet, I can hear the drawer opening. "Because I've got other plans."

I hear a quick buzzing. Oh no, she's making me her bitch, isn't she?

She pulls down my underwear and presses something cold to my clit. I squirm and moan as it vibrates on me. Natasha grabs my wrist and holds me down.
"Is it too much for you, honey?" She speaks in a sultry tone.

Although it was unexpected, it feels too good. I don't want her to stop. I shake my head and she smiles.
She sits on top of me, the vibrator between us. She moans in sync with me, leaning into me and kissing me, releasing moans in my mouth.

Her nails dig into my skin as she moves her hips on top of the vibrator, pleasing herself more. I watch her and copy, I throw my head back in pleasure and her hands move to my neck.
"Not yet, baby." She holds me as I squirm at the feeling, her hand reaches down and she ups the speed.

She pushes herself harder down onto the vibrator, which makes it press on me even more. My eyes roll as I grip the bedsheets. She pushes down even more. My moans grow louder and shakier, hers too.
"Y/N, I- fuck." She mutters out, pulling at my skin.

"Are you close?" She struggles to speak,
"I am." I manage to stutter out. She leans back, riding the vibrator as hard as she can. The speed goes higher once again. Her moans grow even louder, more intense and more shaken.
"Look at me." She says, I open my eyes and they meet hers.

My back arches as I climax, her body falls down into mine and her moans turn to screams of my name. I have no clue what noises we made or how loud we were. All I can focus on is her, all I want to focus on is her.

She turns the vibrator off and places her head between my legs, licking me just once, my body is so sensitive it feels like my sense of touch has been amped to 100. She moves up to my face and kisses me, holding my chin. She pulls away but she holds my mouth open long enough for her to spit into it.
I swallow her spit and pull her back into another kiss.

She falls onto the bed by my side,
"That was definitely worth it." She leans into me and rests with her lips to my neck.
"And I bet you aren't cold anymore." I add, I'm just happy to be holding her.
"I'm not."

I kiss her forehead as softly as I can.
"Try get some sleep, honey."
She nods and holds onto me,
"Of course. Goodnight, I love you." She says.
"I love you." I say back to her. It's true.
I've never felt the way I feel towards her before.