41

Romanoff's POV

She holds me as I push her hair behind her ear, our lips still locked. The music is still playing, well, until Y/N gets a text... and then another.
She lets out a huge sigh and lets go of me to pick up her phone, then she rolls her eyes.

"Baby, look at this." She says, she turns her phone to me. It's pictures of me and her dancing and kissing at sunset, she then points up to the pavement by the beach where Amy and Brad are standing.
They're good pictures, I just can't help but feel weirded out by it though. I watch as she picks out her favourite and makes it her lock screen.

"Change that back right now." I demand,
"Sorry, can't do that." She smiles, "But I will send you the old picture."

Amy and Brad start beckoning us off the beach. Y/N gently holds my lower back and walks with me off the sand, she helps me over the railing and she even offers me her shoes.
"You guys are adorable." Brad says with a huge smile on his face, "It's nice to finally meet you, Natalie Rushman." He offers his hand to me.
I smile and shake his hand.

"Brad," Y/N says, "Delete those photos, now."
"What? Why?"
Y/N grabs Brad's phone and deletes the photos from his phone.
"It's creepy enough you were following us, the pictures are a step too far."
"Amy told me too!" He defends,
"I did, I thought you'd like to remember the moment." She says. "The following was Brad's idea though."
"I wanted to see Natalie Rushman." He explains.

Y/N looks at me every so often, she's checking in on me, making sure I'm okay with this all.
"Brad, you can't tell anyone. Too many people are finding out." Y/N says sternly, "And Amy, what the fuck?"
Amy just looks down and shakes her head.
"I cross my heart." Brad says, "Do you guys need a ride back? My cars just down the street." He offers.

Y/N looks at me, I really don't know, I'd rather just be with her, but I know that these are her friends... what they did was quite weird, an invasion of privacy.

"We'll be fine, thanks." She says, "Natasha, on my back!" She triumphantly announces, I smile and climb on her back, she starts skipping down the pavement towards our house. How did she read me so easily?

"Angel?" I ask as we approach the garden,
"Yeah, honey?" She responds.
"How do you always know what I want?"
She unlocks the front door with her new key and lets me down.
"It's all in your eyes. They aren't just beautiful, you know."

My eyes?

I watch as she takes her blazer off and throws it over the side of the couch. She jumps in the air and lands on the couch, she beckons me to come to her.
"Come cuddle." She does small grabby hands, which I've never seen her do before. I drop my handbag and walk over to her, I climb onto the couch and lie on top of her. She wraps her arms around me. She gently kisses me on the top of my head.

"I think I've decided what I want to do after University..." She starts, I sit up and look at her,
"What do you want to do?"
"Why don't I become a college professor? You've always said that I could teach your class." She smiles,
"Are you trying to put me out of the job?" I joke.
She would be really good as a teacher, she's caring, trustworthy. She knows how to communicate well and she knows a lot academically. I think she'd be great at it.

"You'd make a great teacher. Just don't sleep with any of your students." I say with a smile,
"Why would I sleep with my students when I could sleep with my teacher?"
That makes me giggle, just the way she said it.
"What?" She looks me as I laugh.
"Nothing."

Y/N's POV

I stroke her hair softly while she laughs. I have no clue what she's laughing at but it makes me so happy.
"I'm gonna shower, get the sand off me. You wanna come?" I ask,
"Thank you for the offer, but I actually need to go buy some things. I'll go after you."
"Okay, honey. I'll see you soon." I kiss her on the forehead as she stands up. I stand up after her. As I turn away from her, her hand strikes my ass and I jolt forward - she must love my ass, she's always hitting it.

"Watch yourself, now." I turn to look at her,
"Fine, Angel." She walks towards the door, "I'll see you soon."
She grabs a coat, a leather one of her own, that covers most of her chest and she picks up her handbag. She gives me a small wave and walks out,
I wonder what she's going to buy.

I walk to the en-suite, get a towel or two ready and take off the rest of my clothes. I get in the shower and start washing myself. Now it's time to think.
What could she be buying? She didn't specify, which makes me think it's something she doesn't want me to know about.
Condoms? No, gross. Gum? She goes through a lot of gum, but I'm not sure why she wouldn't want me to know about gum. Well, that's assuming that she actually doesn't want me to know about it. She could've just not told me for no reason.

Instead of guessing at random objects, let's see what shower products she has. The top fragrances I found are rose, honey and caramel. She also has tea tree oil, she must use it on her hair, or maybe her skin. Or both. I don't know.

While I'm perusing around her shower products, I watch Natasha walk in.
"Natasha, I see you." I call out, and knock on the glass between us.
"Don't mind me, Angel. I'm just leaving you something." She responds, she's got a small black bag in her hand. She writes on the steamy mirror, but I can't see what it says from here.
"Are you joining me or...?"
"I can't, I've got some stuff to do. I'll shower soon." She responds.

"You take long showers, honey." She smiles at me,
"I've been thinking, showers good for thinking." I open the divider and turn the shower off. She hands me a towel.
"What's that in your hand?" I ask as I wrap the towel around me, I turn to look at the mirror.
'I love you' is written on the surface. Natasha kisses me on the neck.
"Oh, it's nothing important, don't worry about it." She starts leading me out of the bathroom.

She pushes me onto the bed,
"Give me a few minutes, honey." She walks out of the room and when she comes back, the bag is gone. She climbs on top of me and sits on my lap.
"Your dress is gonna get wet." I say, holding her waist.
"Then take it off me." She holds me as I start pulling her dress off her. When I take it off her, she stands up.
"I'm gonna go shower, why don't you get yourself ready for bed?"
"Sure, I'll be waiting for you." I nod, she walks into the bathroom.

She doesn't seem upset or anything, I'm just a bit confused. What would she need to hide from me?