27

Romanoff's POV

She walks to me with two mugs, she sets one over on her side of the bed and hands me mine.
What is she up to?
I got myself presentable again before I let her in, though she clearly knows what I was doing.

"Did you do something to it?" I try smelling the tea, it smells pretty good.
"What would I do to it?" She sits on the bed next to me.
"I don't know, you could've put salt instead of sugar or something!"
"I can drink it first, if you don't trust me."
"Fine." I hand her the mug and she takes a sip, I watch for any small reactions, but she seems just fine.

"Why did you make me tea?" I ask, finally building up the courage to take a sip... it's just normal tea.
"Because you wouldn't let me in, and I was making myself some to keep me occupied." She picks up her cup and drinks from it.

I drink some more of my tea, but I keep my eyes on her. She has to be up to something, right?
I set my cup down on my bedside cabinet and when I turn back to her, she's close to me, pulling me in for a kiss. When our lips meet, hers are cold and shocking. I try to move back, but her hands on my face hold me where I am. She breathes hot air into my mouth and the constant changing makes my body so confused.

She pulls away from the kiss and reveals an ice cube in her mouth, she licks it and sucks on it, keeping eye contact. She keeps this up until the ice is completely melted by the warmth of her breath.
"Drink your tea, darling." She says,
"But I-"
"That wasn't an option." She interrupts me, I nod and drink more tea, it warms my mouth once again. I put the mug down and she grabs at my shirt, pulling it off me in an instant. God, I love how rough she's being. Her hands reach around and release me from my bra.

Her fingers gently tease my nipples, her hands are warm, but as I watch her prepare another ice cube in her mouth, I know what's coming.
Her mouth lowers down, I shiver before she even touches me, the anticipation is killing me.
Her cold lips hold the ice as she circles my nipples. Whichever one her mouth isn't on, her hand is. The difference in temperature is such an odd sensation, an amazing sensation.

Her hand slowly wanders down my body, teasing me through my clothes. I'm still so sensitive that it's already getting to me.
I release a moan and she pulls her mouth and hands away from me, she holds the ice cube in her hand.
"I never said you could make noise, baby."
"You can't-"
She puts her iced hand over my mouth, she's still being somewhat gentle though.
"What did I just say?" I say nothing, she smiles, "Good girl."

She's praising me, now? I thought this was supposed to be a punishment. She must have something up her sleeve. I want her to be even rougher. She's more rough than she was before, but she's still not fully committed. I want to push her until she's wrapping her hand around my throat.

Her other hand moves back down my body, pulling the rest of my clothes off. Her hand is warm, almost sweating. Her fingers begin to tease me, I hold my mouth shut as tightly as possible to keep my moans suppressed.
She puts the ice cube to my neck, slowly moving it down my sensitive body, she circles both nipples again before continuing further down to my waist and then in between my legs, moving the ice around the outside of my entrance and then back into her mouth.

It feels so good, I didn't think it was possible to feel this good. My hands reach down into her hair, pulling at it. She moves back up to kiss me as she pushes her fingers inside of me, I release a moan. She drops the ice cube into my mouth and I exclaim, moving my mouth away from her to spit it out. The cold was overwhelming but her fingers inside of me keep me distracted.

The closer I get, the louder I get. I get a good look at her annoyed expression before her fingers quickly move away from me.

"Wait, please let me finish." I plead, she smiles at me and shakes her head. She looks around my room, I have no clue what she's looking for but she clearly can't find it. She sighs and rips one of the long sleeves from her shirt. She grabs my wrist and ties it to the bed post with the ripped sleeve.
"Please, baby." She ignores me and rips the other sleeve off like it was paper, she starts tying my other wrist. "I need you." I beg.

She walks to the bedside cabinet and picks up the mug with tea in it, she sips it.
"I make damn good tea." She smiles as I try my best to move. She sits next to me.
"Y/N, please." I plead more, she barely even looks at me.

She turns to me, sips the tea again and leans close to me.
"You're gonna need to beg a lot more than that for me to start listening, honey."
I shake my head,
"Y/N, please. I need this, I need you."  Her hand rests on my thigh, I shudder at the feeling.
"You should of thought about that before you doubted me. I told you I'd punish you... after that meeting, I eased up out of the kindness of my heart." She dramatically holds her heart, followed by laughter. "You told me that you wanted this."

"You want some more tea, darling?" She holds the mug out to me. I can't believe her... but I still want her to get rougher.
"The kindness of your heart? Oh, please. You were scared. You had no clue what you were doing."
She laughs even more.
"You really are something, Romanoff." She stands back up.

Reduced to Romanoff, again. I know she's trying to prove a point, but hearing that - it hurts my soul.

"Just let me finish, Y/N!" I speak, more demanding this time. She puts the tea down and gets close to me, her hand reaches my neck and she grasps it, not tight enough to choke me. But enough to shut me up, that's for sure.
"And why would I do that, now? I told you to beg and you decided to be a brat. So have fun, I'll see you later." She let's go of my neck and walks towards the door.

"Wait, no, please!" I plead more, it was fun before, seeing how far she'd go but now that she might leave me here. I'm not going to lie, I'm terrified.
"I just wanted- I just wanted you to get more rough. Please don't leave me here."
She turns back to me,
"You could've just asked." She smiles.
"You told me to shut up..."
"Exactly... so if you spoke up, I would've got rougher." She explains, as if it was common sense.
"Please let me finish, Y/N. Please." I try to move again, "I need this. Please."
She walks over to me, and gently strokes my hair.
"You need it? You need me?" She asks,
"Desperately... please."

Her hand wraps around my neck again, slightly tighter this time. She reaches back to her mug and grabs another ice cube, she puts it in her mouth and starts kissing at my collarbone. The shocking cold makes me gasp, but I can barely make a noise from the tight grip on my throat. She moves down my body and leaves the ice on my stomach. She puts her cold tongue on my skin, teasing me. The contrast of her tongue and her hot breath on my body pulls me right over the edge, my legs wrap around her head and pull her closer to me, my body moves in every way that it possibly can in my bound position and the cold ice cube melts and slides from my stomach onto the bed.
"Oh my god! Fuck." I breath out as I feel her tongue taking in everything. She pulls away from me once my body has calmed down, but I'm still shaking.

"Please untie me, my wrists hurt from trying to move..." She laughs at me again,
"Oh, come on Romanoff, I thought you were tougher than that." She starts untying me. My wrists definitely hurt, but it was worth it.
"Stop calling me that...and it was really hot when you ripped your sleeves off." She lays down next to me.
"Oh yeah, it felt great, but I did ruin my shirt."
"It's like a sexy tank top now." I pull at the collar of it. "But also... fuck you! You drank my tea!" I jokingly push her away. She pulls her shirt off and throws it on the floor.
"I worked for a full 2 minutes to make that tea, I deserve at least some of it."
"You deserve the world, Y/N." I smile and stroke her hair.

"That's a change of pace... you know, from begging me to let you finish." She laughs,
"Oh, shut up."
"What are we doing this weekend, hon?"
"You'll see." I tease, hugging into her and pulling the covers over us. "Get some sleep... and I'm sorry I called you vanilla."
"Damn right."